Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Getting Started chemistry importance
TOPIC: chemistry importance
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   31 to 40 of 112   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hell.... Mr. FLORIDA, is that all you have to say?

Username hidden
(31 posts)
"@MNBGirl, I'd just like to applaud you for having the guts to list your location as Coon Rapids, MN. ;)"

That's kind of a weird thing to say, SS. Coon Rapids is a real city with over 61,000 residents and it was incorporated in 1952. What's your problem with it?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9277 posts)
@MNBGirl, I'd just like to applaud you for having the guts to list your location as Coon Rapids, MN. ;)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5366 posts)
I have to be mentally challenged and stimulated before I can even consider sex. If you can't hold a conversation, make me laugh and let the natural way of the build up happen with flirting, sharing sexual desires and wanting each other so badly it just goes to that next level, it's just not happening. Someone who can challenge me mentally becomes extremely sexy, grrr.....

Username hidden
(31 posts)
Probably more the men who dont need the chemistry but without a little bit of it then its just a boring fuck. I like to be excited, have a little chemistry and things in common and I enjoy being able to be friends with my swinging partners, not just a hit and quit moment and I know my wife is the same way except she likes a bit more of the chemistry. -Jake

Bear Valley Springs CA
Username hidden
(44 posts)
Uriah, Perfect, Sav: exactly my feeling. Chemistry is vital or the signals don't go down to Mr. Happy telling him to get off his lazy ass. A smell. A sight. A touch, or a sound is sufficient to start but without chemistry with won't flare. Like lighting charcoals without starter fluid. Not the most romantic comparison...but I'm a guy and it was all I could come up with.

Username hidden
(833 posts)
As a woman, if I feel no chemistry, no attraction, no desire for a person~then why would I want to interact sexually with that individual? To do so, would be the equivalent of a pity fuck.

Shelly

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3781 posts)
No chemistry would seem like going to a prostitute. That's not what we are here for. If you want to excite us, stimulate our minds and our bodies.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17464 posts)
Sex without chemistry? That's must like be those people who go to an all you can eat buffet buffet dinner and pile their food so high on the plate you have to wonder when they last had a decent meal. I don't really do buffets ,preferring to select my own tasty treats and I don't seem to have to worry limited selection on the menu.

When I want dessert I'm not settling for a Little Debbies boxed snack! Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Exactly,, Wanna,, maybe XXXXX will eventually get one of the many yes it is important yes, yes, yes even just for sex,

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2230 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Start   31 to 40 of 112   End
TOPIC: chemistry importance