chemistry importance : Swingers Discussion 1325571021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting Startedchemistry importance
TOPIC: chemistry importance
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 112   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Scandle started it ;)

Your follow up post to calling out Coon Rapids as a daring place to be from was "smooth" well versed, slick , flirty.......thus it was a nice "save from what could have taken a whole different path.

You stumbled into a PC word dilemma got called out for it and it was humorous. Nothing more nothing less.

Ain't nothing butt a thang, as any good southerner would say.

FF the coon dawg ;) LWS overlord

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
@FF, fair enough. I apologize. I guess when I saw you posted on top of my biggest fan taking her usual pot shots at me, it just struck me wrong. I do enjoy your humor.

MTNGirl, what a breath of fresh air. You're going to fit in here just fine. I do want to encourage you however, to stick with your original location. It actually is funny and could end up being the source of a lot of fun conversations. LOL.

sav, see SWINGER ADVICE, "a over 50 group". you appreciated my post so much, perhaps you should give it a second read. have a nice evening... gorgeous! :)

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5200 posts)
Thank you Mr. SHESMOOTH, I appreciate your humor and kind words. I am gonna hang around as I truly look forward in finding great connections and hopefully some "Orgasmic Encounters" as well.

Minneapolis MN
Username hidden
(28 posts)
Oh SS careful the facade is slipping that cheap clapboard never did hold up well.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5478 posts)
Really ? A troll

Come on man, your sense of humor is one sided. I found your posts -plural' both of them funny.

What's the crime in that ? That doesn't make me a troll , I don't think so anyway. Your just calling me names.

I posted in the same jest as you found coon mn funny. You where poking a little fun at words , so was I.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
btw, go ahead sav, tell us all how you following people around to harass them is just our imaginations. or is that just a convo for your private group friends?

LOL

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5200 posts)
@FF, I expect this stuff from Mrs. Sav since I'm her not-so-secret obsession. But I've never known you to be a troll. I hope this isn't a new direction for you. I've always believed you to be above this kind of nonsense.

As for the post, are you fucking kidding me? I thought the name of the town was funny. I also think, based on her profile, that she seems sweet. If that bothers either of you I'm afraid you're just going to have to live with it.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5200 posts)
Fo real " lol

That was a close call smooth, you know that sound a bicycle makes when one peddles backwards. I'm hearing it.

Was it cause it's a small town that made it daring to post being from there ?

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3898 posts)
Nice save! Mrs sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5478 posts)
Scandle, I thought it was funny, hence the ;). What's your problem with that?

Miss Coon Rapids, stick around long enough and you'll find I have plenty to say. Sometimes too much. How's this to start? Read your profile and you seem like a very sweet and sexy lady. Welcome to the lifestyle, and to the forums.

PS, You'll enjoy your time here if you don't take it too seriously.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5200 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 112   End
TOPIC: chemistry importance