chemistry importance : Swingers Discussion 1325571021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting Startedchemistry importance
TOPIC: chemistry importance
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 53   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Chemistry is as important as you want it to be. Some people find that they tend to feel threatened if they're feeling attracted to someone they have 'chemistry' with. They're more comfortable with keeping it 'just sex'. We much prefer to share our swinging with good friends, so chemistry is very important to us. Too, people and attitudes can change over time, so someone who tends towards 'just sex' at first can find that as time passes they're less and less threatened by being friends too.

JnD

Fairview Heights IL

Username hidden
(775 posts)
We've had two different circumstances with drama. One time it was the woman who couldn't handle seeing me with her man.... The other time it was the man just couldn't handle his wife being with someone else. So I can't honestly say we've seen it more with the woman or the man.... It's just so much more fun when everyone is there to see their SO having a blast. I for one like it when D gets a hot little piece of ass. ;) And he loves to watch me fucking other guys. Hehehe... Lucky us!

Shippensburg PA

Username hidden
(1794 posts)
Shell you give some good comments here but,

'it is all easy (for you) when you all that'

Baltimore MD

Username hidden
(2085 posts)
Ya know.. we never thought about it that way.. but it does seem to make some couples selfish.. and we do know of a couple around here ..that she is allowed to play.. but she get mad if the other female gives him any attention.."

Yep yep! And again, you never really get the truth from her, it all falls under the "uncomfortable" umbrella lol. I mean, if you are a couple that is truly here for her, just say so. And I guess it is none of my business, this is why we just say thank you and next them. We don't play with couples where one gets play and the other gets a hand job and the crumbs from her table. But it is quite a double standard. You have a husband say "I'm going to fuck whom I want and you will sit there and watch...and if I'm in the mood I'll invite you. Hope you are okay with that".......and wives would be madder than me when I hear about illegal immigrants getting free health insurance in Texas when citizens don't.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
Lost...total insecurity on their part."

Oh absolutely! But a very, very common trait it is.....esp. amongst females from what I am finding. There is a girl I know who was texting a married man...vanilla. She was sending him pics of her in the shower, they were texting.......very sexual stuff. However, she did NOT even entertain the THOUGHT that her husband would do such a thing. She told me I know its selfish, I know. I told her good, so I don't have to tell you that its selfish. My other friend, also vanilla, same thing. "Broke up" with her bf, was gonna make a booty call which is fine...but told me the very thought of him fucking another woman made her crazy. We see it in swingers as well, again....mostly among women lol. She likes her MFMs, love the strange cock...but when hubby is like okay baby my turn she all of a sudden "isn't comfortable with that"...and its never I'm threatened or JEALOUS...for God's sakes a woman will never admit to the horrific J word lol...its "uncomfortable". Heehee, I always find that funny and it gives me a chuckle.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
Me too...the female half. I tend to look at the pics on the posts and go by that, but duh...I don't think that's too telling!!! That's why I always sign my name. If Dan ever does post (and he has to a select few), he will also.

There are some fun people on here I'd love to meet.

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(5605 posts)
Chemistry is very important.

Interesting on IM's and emails, in lots of cases it is the male half of the couple but for us just as it is with the posts on the forums it is the female half that is usually on the computer chatting and flirting.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16976 posts)
Agree with Jeep... Since I work in front of computer all day.. I the male half.. spend a lot of time here in the forum.. and wife does not even use the computer very offten.. I bet I could count on my hand how many times she has replied to an email or posted in the forum.. So yes.. I seem to be the one that get the good chemistry feeling.. with the other .. But we both still have to have the chemistry.. or it just wont work..

Tampa FL

Username hidden
(662 posts)
We think it's fun to feel online chemistry (forums, mail, IM). The only problem is that it's often just half of the couples--me and the male half of the other couple usually--so that can be a little weird when you do meet for real.

Shippensburg PA

Username hidden
(1794 posts)
so far, that's been the way we've seen it too. And it's unfair to the male. He goes around just looking grateful for anything that's beyond marital monogamy, so it works for them, I guess. It would not work for us to do that, and we wouldn't anyway. No room for blatant jealousy in this.

ANYWAY...it's fun when I "feel" chemistry from simply emailing and viewing pics.

Any thoughts there? good and bad?

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(5605 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 53   End
TOPIC: chemistry importance