chemistry importance : Swingers Discussion 1325571011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting Startedchemistry importance
TOPIC: chemistry importance
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 112   End
User Details are only visible to members.
@sav, I changed my mind.

1. Stalking? Yes. You make a habit of following people you do not like in the forums and looking for opportunities to stir shit up with them. It's what you do, It's what you've always done.

2. Because someone asked me to clarify something I posted did not mean I was being "called out". I've never known Scandle to be one who seeks conflict. But I'm sure it soaked your thong to think she had laid a foundation for you to attempt to pile on to.

3. Your "nice save" post was nothing less than an attempt to continue to stir shit and harass me just as you do a few others here who have the audacity to stand up to you and feed your bullshit right back to you.

4. Your pointless accusation about me being desperate made no sense and was nothing more than an attempt to recover from my post addressing you and this same behavior in the "Swinger Advice" forum.

5. My compliments are directed toward, and in reference to, your pictures. They appear to be the same old pics you have had up for several years, so I really have no idea what you currently look like. If you still look like them, good for you. But I do like the pics. :)

6. I couldn't give less of a shit if everyone likes me or if anyone likes me. I'm here to have fun, and other than your continuous attempts to shovel your bullshit in my direction, I generally do.

7. Please cut and paste or just reference the post where I claimed to be "a changed man". That's another one of your lies. Anyone who would care to read what I actually DID say can see for themselves in the aforementioned "Swinger Advice" thread. Also, please do not flatter yourself in thinking that any changes I may make in my life, personal, private, or public, would ever be intended to benefit you in any way. What you get from me is exactly what you ask for. I've offered to act like adults and simply leave each other alone. You have made it clear that you have no intention of taking that path, so you get what you get. You do not have the courage to keep these discussions in private emails because you crave the audience for whom you love to perform.

8. "I apologize if your offended that I simply am one of them". This sentence in the context of it's placement in the post made about as much sense as most of your posts do. Or should I say "you're" posts. When you have a minute to take a break from all of "your" wisdom gathering, you might look up the correct and appropriate usage, as well as the actual difference between the words "your" and "you're", especially when you work so hard to convince us all of "your" vast and ever encompassing intellect. LOL.

9. I see "you're" (you are) considering a trip to NOLA. We have a couple of friends down there who have just what you need to help improve "your" (your) attitude, and trust, the "imaginary everyone" would sincerely appreciate that. Let us know if you'd like us to drop you their, (they're, there) screen names.

Have a great evening hottie girl.

PS, Apologies to the LWS police. ;)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5245 posts)
Chemistry, tough to define but I knows it when I sees it.

Not to put to fine a point on it but K can literally have sexual chemistry with anyone that can get erect. I on the other hand can only perform if I feel like my intended target is interested.

Worst date ever, last Friday, single gal, drinks, with the single gal moving so far away she was almost at the next table. No chemistry! We leave, K says well that was interesting, maybe we should try again. I say, no way, no how, we are not meeting that woman again. Ever! Of course when said woman sends me naked texts telling me how bad she wants it, I do have second thoughts, but the reality is she was a player, looking for fodder and the sex would be terrible, despite her deliciously sexy bod and kissable lips. Ahem.

Corvallis OR
Username hidden
(592 posts)
I hate the use of that word to describe sexual attraction.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(501 posts)
I had a totally different answer going on in my head until I realized this thread was about sex and not chemistry.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19930 posts)
Yes the imaginary "everyone" . Get some new material I'm tired of laughing at you for the same things.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Oh, look. You made an impression on someone. No worries, they'll figure you out soon. Everyone else has.

I know how you love to go back and forth, but I am afraid I must disappoint you now. I simply cannot spend all my time with one not-so-secret admirer even if you are smoking hot. You may feel free to claim another victory here as you always do.

SWINGER ADVICE... "a over 50 group". ;)

Have a nice day sexy lady.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5245 posts)
DAMNNNNNN

Username hidden
(196 posts)
Stalking you ? In a crowded forum of what 20 regular posters? This isn't exactly a crowded place where ones comments can get lost. You got called out for a post you made , I said "nice save" and your suddenly being persecuted. How desperate for attention must you be that you continuously play the victim of big bad Mrs Sav? Grow up and get over it. Your pathetic constant compliments about mybody do not hide your loathing of me so spare me the effort. Not everyone will like you, not everyone will buy into your "I'm a changed man" BS . I apologize if your offended that I simply am one of them. Next time you put your foot in your mouth do your self a favor and swallow it , chewing on it makes you look foolish.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Ms Scandle is entitled to speak just like everyone else, but her take on my post did surprise me.

And for the record, I didn't call you a name. I said I had never seen you acting as one. The implication being that I was hoping that wasn't the direction you were going. We have enough of those as you can see from the shapely and ever so juicy ass attached to the blonde who can't stop trolling me. I suppose I should take it as a compliment. I don't suppose everyone can say they'd love to hammer fuck their very own personal stalker. LOL.

sav, i'm going to go post a song now. see you there! ;)

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5245 posts)
Poor SS imagining he is being terrorized on the playground once again. You'd think a grow man would be over it by now.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 112   End
TOPIC: chemistry importance