chemistry importance : Swingers Discussion 1325571011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting Startedchemistry importance
TOPIC: chemistry importance
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 109   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I had a totally different answer going on in my head until I realized this thread was about sex and not chemistry.

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(19096 posts)
Yes the imaginary "everyone" . Get some new material I'm tired of laughing at you for the same things.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5351 posts)
Oh, look. You made an impression on someone. No worries, they'll figure you out soon. Everyone else has.

I know how you love to go back and forth, but I am afraid I must disappoint you now. I simply cannot spend all my time with one not-so-secret admirer even if you are smoking hot. You may feel free to claim another victory here as you always do.

SWINGER ADVICE... "a over 50 group". ;)

Have a nice day sexy lady.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(4840 posts)
DAMNNNNNN

Akron OH
Username hidden
(198 posts)
Stalking you ? In a crowded forum of what 20 regular posters? This isn't exactly a crowded place where ones comments can get lost. You got called out for a post you made , I said "nice save" and your suddenly being persecuted. How desperate for attention must you be that you continuously play the victim of big bad Mrs Sav? Grow up and get over it. Your pathetic constant compliments about mybody do not hide your loathing of me so spare me the effort. Not everyone will like you, not everyone will buy into your "I'm a changed man" BS . I apologize if your offended that I simply am one of them. Next time you put your foot in your mouth do your self a favor and swallow it , chewing on it makes you look foolish.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5351 posts)
Ms Scandle is entitled to speak just like everyone else, but her take on my post did surprise me.

And for the record, I didn't call you a name. I said I had never seen you acting as one. The implication being that I was hoping that wasn't the direction you were going. We have enough of those as you can see from the shapely and ever so juicy ass attached to the blonde who can't stop trolling me. I suppose I should take it as a compliment. I don't suppose everyone can say they'd love to hammer fuck their very own personal stalker. LOL.

sav, i'm going to go post a song now. see you there! ;)

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(4840 posts)
Poor SS imagining he is being terrorized on the playground once again. You'd think a grow man would be over it by now.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5351 posts)
Scandle started it ;)

Your follow up post to calling out Coon Rapids as a daring place to be from was "smooth" well versed, slick , flirty.......thus it was a nice "save from what could have taken a whole different path.

You stumbled into a PC word dilemma got called out for it and it was humorous. Nothing more nothing less.

Ain't nothing butt a thang, as any good southerner would say.

FF the coon dawg ;) LWS overlord

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3549 posts)
@FF, fair enough. I apologize. I guess when I saw you posted on top of my biggest fan taking her usual pot shots at me, it just struck me wrong. I do enjoy your humor.

MTNGirl, what a breath of fresh air. You're going to fit in here just fine. I do want to encourage you however, to stick with your original location. It actually is funny and could end up being the source of a lot of fun conversations. LOL.

sav, see SWINGER ADVICE, "a over 50 group". you appreciated my post so much, perhaps you should give it a second read. have a nice evening... gorgeous! :)

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(4840 posts)
Thank you Mr. SHESMOOTH, I appreciate your humor and kind words. I am gonna hang around as I truly look forward in finding great connections and hopefully some "Orgasmic Encounters" as well.

Minneapolis MN
Username hidden
(14 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 109   End
TOPIC: chemistry importance