Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Getting Started chemistry importance
TOPIC: chemistry importance
Created by: wonderella
Original Starting post for this thread:
How important is chemistry ? Is it over rated? Or should sex be sex?

I seem to be of the opinion that I need chemistry but I wonder if I am making too much of it.... What do you think?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 112   End
User Details are only visible to members.
To me, there is a BIG difference between "chemistry" and "compatibility".

For my husband and I, in the lifestyle, we just look for chemistry. And chemistry is something I know/feel *instantly* when it's there.

Compatibility, to me, is something that comes with spending time with each other. Like when you're looking for a couple to actually become *The F Word* with! {shiver}

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(634 posts)
I agree with every word of thn1045's post. We're the same way. Politics, religion, and tuna fish, determine if there will be a long term friendship, but not at all important on a first meet or first play.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(546 posts)
Just a thought, however, as long as there are smiles and attraction that's all you need. The more time four people invest talking to find out if there is chemistry the greater the likelihood at least one of them will talk everyone out of it.

We don't want to know about your politics, religion, or whether or not you like tuna fish. Any of that could derail the fun ;-)

If we're dancing, smiling, and having a great time then there's a chance for more. If the "more" is fun we might become friends, even very good friends.. later. Once we do become friends the likelihood is good it will be for a long time. So the best term for us is "selectively slutty."

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1204 posts)
Well back to chemistry. I have "chemistry" with any lady who: 1) doesn't think her shit doesn't stink and thinks I will do stupid pet tricks to fuck her. 2) doesn't spend an hour telling me how great everyone thinks she is.

Other than that I'm hard and ready.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2763 posts)
from the few posts he's made recently, it would appear he may be dealing with issues of far greater importance than any of this nonsense.

hoping for the best possible outcome for whatever it is.

Port Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(5337 posts)
I'm not going to tempt a recovering alcoholic with fine cognac.....

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20259 posts)
If that's true then he won't see it.....unless somebody (cough) tells him about it.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17386 posts)
Fun appears to be in forum rehab. I don't want to goad him into falling off the wagon.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20259 posts)
If only Fun were here to chime in.

lol..

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17386 posts)
Wow how many crayons did you break writing that essay. You really should consider seeing someone again as it appears you are still having issues you need help dealing with. I sincerely hope you didn't lose too much sleep over me this time.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 112   End
TOPIC: chemistry importance