chemistry importance : Swingers Discussion 132557
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting Startedchemistry importance
TOPIC: chemistry importance
Created by: wonderella
Original Starting post for this thread:
How important is chemistry ? Is it over rated? Or should sex be sex?

I seem to be of the opinion that I need chemistry but I wonder if I am making too much of it.... What do you think?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 109   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Well back to chemistry. I have "chemistry" with any lady who: 1) doesn't think her shit doesn't stink and thinks I will do stupid pet tricks to fuck her. 2) doesn't spend an hour telling me how great everyone thinks she is.

Other than that I'm hard and ready.

Lexington KY
Username hidden
(2059 posts)
from the few posts he's made recently, it would appear he may be dealing with issues of far greater importance than any of this nonsense.

hoping for the best possible outcome for whatever it is.

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(4823 posts)
I'm not going to tempt a recovering alcoholic with fine cognac.....

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19079 posts)
If that's true then he won't see it.....unless somebody (cough) tells him about it.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16797 posts)
Fun appears to be in forum rehab. I don't want to goad him into falling off the wagon.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19079 posts)
If only Fun were here to chime in.

lol..

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16797 posts)
Wow how many crayons did you break writing that essay. You really should consider seeing someone again as it appears you are still having issues you need help dealing with. I sincerely hope you didn't lose too much sleep over me this time.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5341 posts)
@sav, I changed my mind.

1. Stalking? Yes. You make a habit of following people you do not like in the forums and looking for opportunities to stir shit up with them. It's what you do, It's what you've always done.

2. Because someone asked me to clarify something I posted did not mean I was being "called out". I've never known Scandle to be one who seeks conflict. But I'm sure it soaked your thong to think she had laid a foundation for you to attempt to pile on to.

3. Your "nice save" post was nothing less than an attempt to continue to stir shit and harass me just as you do a few others here who have the audacity to stand up to you and feed your bullshit right back to you.

4. Your pointless accusation about me being desperate made no sense and was nothing more than an attempt to recover from my post addressing you and this same behavior in the "Swinger Advice" forum.

5. My compliments are directed toward, and in reference to, your pictures. They appear to be the same old pics you have had up for several years, so I really have no idea what you currently look like. If you still look like them, good for you. But I do like the pics. :)

6. I couldn't give less of a shit if everyone likes me or if anyone likes me. I'm here to have fun, and other than your continuous attempts to shovel your bullshit in my direction, I generally do.

7. Please cut and paste or just reference the post where I claimed to be "a changed man". That's another one of your lies. Anyone who would care to read what I actually DID say can see for themselves in the aforementioned "Swinger Advice" thread. Also, please do not flatter yourself in thinking that any changes I may make in my life, personal, private, or public, would ever be intended to benefit you in any way. What you get from me is exactly what you ask for. I've offered to act like adults and simply leave each other alone. You have made it clear that you have no intention of taking that path, so you get what you get. You do not have the courage to keep these discussions in private emails because you crave the audience for whom you love to perform.

8. "I apologize if your offended that I simply am one of them". This sentence in the context of it's placement in the post made about as much sense as most of your posts do. Or should I say "you're" posts. When you have a minute to take a break from all of "your" wisdom gathering, you might look up the correct and appropriate usage, as well as the actual difference between the words "your" and "you're", especially when you work so hard to convince us all of "your" vast and ever encompassing intellect. LOL.

9. I see "you're" (you are) considering a trip to NOLA. We have a couple of friends down there who have just what you need to help improve "your" (your) attitude, and trust, the "imaginary everyone" would sincerely appreciate that. Let us know if you'd like us to drop you their, (they're, there) screen names.

Have a great evening hottie girl.

PS, Apologies to the LWS police. ;)

Cape Canaveral FL
Username hidden
(4823 posts)
Chemistry, tough to define but I knows it when I sees it.

Not to put to fine a point on it but K can literally have sexual chemistry with anyone that can get erect. I on the other hand can only perform if I feel like my intended target is interested.

Worst date ever, last Friday, single gal, drinks, with the single gal moving so far away she was almost at the next table. No chemistry! We leave, K says well that was interesting, maybe we should try again. I say, no way, no how, we are not meeting that woman again. Ever! Of course when said woman sends me naked texts telling me how bad she wants it, I do have second thoughts, but the reality is she was a player, looking for fodder and the sex would be terrible, despite her deliciously sexy bod and kissable lips. Ahem.

Corvallis OR
Username hidden
(578 posts)
I hate the use of that word to describe sexual attraction.

Hilliard OH
Username hidden
(364 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 109   End
TOPIC: chemistry importance