chemistry importance : Swingers Discussion 132557
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting Startedchemistry importance
TOPIC: chemistry importance
Created by: wonderella
Original Starting post for this thread:
How important is chemistry ? Is it over rated? Or should sex be sex?

I seem to be of the opinion that I need chemistry but I wonder if I am making too much of it.... What do you think?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 53   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I love the fun surprises about people. Some you wouldn't necessarily have thought you'd be attracted to...you get to talking and they literally charm the pants off of you.

A Sociologist at heart here (only a few lacking credit hours for that damned degree)

Gina.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
Steal away Honey.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
all of this was well said

We aren't desperate and will never act as if we are...we have each other! Now that's some chemistry. LIke I say in our profile, we may not be "perfect," but we are perfect for each other.

We are selective...it's like VALovers said, you have to stimulate our brains a bit...make us laugh, make us think, hit off something up there in the mind (after all, isn't sex about 95% mind?), flirt, attrraction, good attitude...all go towards sexiness, as well as physical attraction. It's not ALL about looks, nor is it ALL about conversation, but a fine mix of both goes a long way.

And then, sometimes, a really cute young cowboy is all the chemistry I need...

But, I digress. For Dan, he mentions being attracted to someone with a good and sexy attitude more than anything else. For me, I like confidence. I don't want to feel like I need to teach a man something. Chemistry is hard to explain, but most of us know it when it's in front of us.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
If someone doesn't appeal to us from the neck up, there won't be anything going on from the neck down!

J & P

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Chemistry is a must even if I only want you for one hot steamy nite/morn. I love adding a hot sexual encounter even though I dont want to be your bff.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2161 posts)
There has to be an attraction there. Chemistry is very important in finding a play partner, or should I say couple. As far as just being casual friends, I can be friends with most everybody, but I don't feel the attraction to all of them.

Cherryville NC
Username hidden
(61 posts)
When we first started meeting people we thought we could just fuck with no chemistry.......I was wrong!! neither of us feel we can just "take one for the team" there has to be something there........

Now can anyone help explain how to handle when the other person/couple feels there's chemistry but there isn't???

Norwich NY
Username hidden
(27 posts)
And I thought you were just crazy!!

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
lol gina you should get a hold of some of my posts I make after being awake for 24 hours. They are a mess, I read them later and think what the heck was I trying to say?

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17533 posts)
what is a taffy couple?

Hehehe...I haven't corrected anyone's grammar in a while...was having withdrawals.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(5605 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 53   End
TOPIC: chemistry importance