bi ladies easy ice breaker : Swingers Discussion 188260
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting Startedbi ladies easy ice breaker
TOPIC: bi ladies easy ice breaker
Created by: ran_jen The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
ohhh you have no idea. That bitch went cra cra LOL. Not only that, it was a relationship of nothing but drama, high maintenence and jealousy. I walked away from that relationship with a whole new love for cock, let me tell you hahaha.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
When I'm in the mood it's great, but I'm 90% straight. I hear you loud and clear lost! BTW- one bad F/F experience is like 10 M/F bad experiences. I'd never call myself truly bi, but I am more than bi-friendly.

Pulaski TN
Username hidden
(495 posts)
I'm with you, I love men. I am actually going to move myself back to straight I do believe. I was originally straight, then bi. I actually had a gf for awhile..but that experience was enough to move me back to cock forever and a day heehee. Seriously...I am just not attracted to women. I like kissing women and very mild foreplay...but not enough to justify consider myself a bisexual. So back to straight I do believe I'll go hahahahaha.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
It definitely can break the ice, but it can backfire. We used to attend a social where they'd wait for two girls (usually a friend and me) to hook up before anyone would do anything. I like men too!

Pulaski TN
Username hidden
(495 posts)
heehee...i think women in general are good with it. even when I am not sexually attracted to the other lady...good conversation and laughter really help out.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: bi ladies easy ice breaker