are there any signals that cpls use in public to let other likemided cpls too know : Swingers Discussion 221212
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting Startedare there any signals that cpls use in public to let other likemided cpls too know
TOPIC: are there any signals that cpls use in public to let other likemided cpls too know
Created by: pleasureseekers
Original Starting post for this thread:
Are there any signals that cpls use to alert other cpls??

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The symbol red apple with a bite mark taken out of it, came from Adam & Eve Studios, producer of sex toys, x movies and erotica.

......... We got t- shirts (kinda loose fitting) printed:

"PLAYS WELL WITH OTHERS"

and a 4some symbol, you know.... O+ O+ O-> O->

all clutched in a puppy pile, and got lots of compliments. Ya never know when the "compliment" is an approche' and should be quickly honored with heavy breathing and hugs all around?

Stef & Jeff, Coast Gd Cpl from NJ .............

Lakewood NJ
Username hidden
(23 posts)
If that's the case, then I would imagine that you would similarly flirt openly with guys while your significant other is close by and/or watching.

Chesterfield VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
Interesting idea.... but what about us straight girls? I'm only interested in the other guy, not the other woman.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(502 posts)
We just ask in a nice polite way after we get to talking !!!! Maybe not for everyone but how are u to know....

Maurice LA
Username hidden
(9 posts)
"Watch the woman you are curious about. If another attractive woman walks by and she appears to point it out to her husband.... Bingo!"

I agree with Rain here. I say that my wife is a chick magnet because no matter where we go, she always seems to find attractive bi, bi curious, or bi comfortable girls to flirt with.

Chesterfield VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
I have a DTF tattoo and sport a cute anklet. No charms though.

Harker Heights TX
Username hidden
(58 posts)
That would be pleasant, but how would you keep the Vanilla types from adopting it too and thus making it useless? Any 'lodge signal' requires A) secrecy from Vanilla types, B) unobtrusiveness, and C) dissemination among the cognoscenti. The Mason's and such can get away with that as they have a formal structure to educate their membership. There's no such corresponding structure among swingers. The best that I've seen so far is the jewelry with an apple with a bite taken out ... I think it's a NASCA thing.

Username hidden
(789 posts)
I've discovered conspicuously placed jewelry and/or tattoos are becoming more popular. Initially I noticed the cuckold/cuckoldress designs such as the customary queen of spades tattoo, necklace, or ankle bracelet. Now other obvious MFM designs and other combinations are more prevalent as well.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12204 posts)
Good one.

I guess the woman of the couple could stroll past them with cleavage showing and the guy checks the reactions.

Lombard IL
Username hidden
(20 posts)
Watch the woman you are curious about. If another attractive woman walks by and she appears to point it out to her husband.... Bingo!

Chippewa Falls WI
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: are there any signals that cpls use in public to let other likemided cpls too know