Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Getting Started › Anyone else discouraged? Frustrated Newbie Wife here
TOPIC: Anyone else discouraged? Frustrated Newbie Wife here
Created by: PrivateNewbies
Original Starting post for this thread:
So we are new to the lifestyle and apparently very naive. My husband and I have always had other people try to gain our attention in person and just never took anyone up on the offer. Once I presented the idea to him, talked him into going to a swingers club a few times, and ultimately had him on board with the idea of swinging I thought that would be the hard part. I've found picking the right people to message to be extremely challenging. It feels super difficult to find people that are looking for what we are offering or offering what we are looking for. That being said I truly didn't expect to have so many unanswered messages especially being the woman in the relationship who is reaching out. Does anyone have any advice? Did I put too much info in our profile? Is it just that we are new to the lifestyle that is the issue? Is it because we are a multiracial couple, because I am a BBW? Does anyone have advice about when they first started? We want to experience playmates on a smaller scale before we try large parties or hotel take overs. I just feel like at this point it seems like much smaller a network than I expected.

1 to 10 of 10
User Details are only visible to members.

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Jeffersonville IN US
Username hidden
(2212 posts)

Due to new laws enacted by The US Government, we are making some changes to our business model and policies which limits access to our free members.

Please understand that our priority is to provide a safe and enjoyable environment for like minded people. These changes are required to meet that goal.

Allen Park MI US
Username hidden
(5 posts)

Phila PA US
Username hidden
(2043 posts)

Allen Park MI US
Username hidden
(5 posts)

Bellingham WA US
Username hidden
(10635 posts)

Allen Park MI US
Username hidden
(5 posts)

Charles Town WV Us
Username hidden
(3892 posts)

Bellingham WA US
Username hidden
(10635 posts)

Charles Town WV Us
Username hidden
(3892 posts)

Allen Park MI US
Username hidden
(5 posts)
1 to 10 of 10
TOPIC: Anyone else discouraged? Frustrated Newbie Wife here
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Service  |  Privacy Policy  |  FOSTA Compliance Policy

Copyright © 1998- DashBoardHosting, LLC., and/or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.