after the date : Swingers Discussion 182335
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting Startedafter the date
TOPIC: after the date
Created by: lookyloo6943more
Original Starting post for this thread:
We've had this happen a couple of times already. We meet the couple , everyone seems to enjoy the vanilla meeting seems to go well , you go home squeeze off a quick email and no response .... you don't want to call since that seems to get misinterpreted.... My wife have been doing this for a good 15 years but these few leave us scratching our head .... what do ya'll think ??

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
tell her to put a bag over her head or cover it with a blanket.

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
What did the email say? Did it say you all had fun or did you email the other couple and say " well I would have liked it this way or I think she shouldnt touch my hubby that way" lol

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
...this is off topic...but M, how are you doing? I was thinking about you today, hope you are well!!!

Username hidden
(23994 posts)
well the original post was supposed to include that my wife and I had been swinging for at least 15 years my apologies for that not making it ... it would appear they needed time to compose the email but this isn't always the case .... just got concerned when we hadn't heard from them since the date last week and thought oh no here we go again

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(113 posts)
We might not reply as soon as we get home -- we like to make sure we are both on the same page with a new couple, but usually within 24 hours we get back and let them know if we think a play date would be a good idea. We ALWAYS get back -- on way or the other. We have noticed one interesting phenomenon though -- in many instances when we have politiely suggested that the four of us would probably not be a good fit, we never hear back; not even a polite "thanks for being candid, we wish you well" kiind of note. That's what WE do if they are the first to bail. Anyone else find this to be true?

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(564 posts)
Sometimes people want to take a little time to compose an email together, or maybe if they didn't feel the connection they are trying to find a nice way to say so, maybe they are trying to get their schedules together if they did feel a connection so they can offer a specific date time and work from there on another meet.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2207 posts)
We've had this happen a couple of times already. We meet the couple , everyone seems to enjoy the vanilla meeting seems to go well , you go home squeeze off a quick email and no response .... you don't want to call since that seems to get misinterpreted.... My wife have been doing this for a good 15 years but these few leave us scratching our head .... what do ya'll think ??

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(113 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: after the date