Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Getting Started › Young couple looking to start slow
TOPIC: Young_couple_looking_to_start_slow
Created by: OnlyFunHere The original post for this thread was deleted.
1 to 10 of 10
User Details are only visible to members.
back to the original post: "my wife wants to do it for me but really isn't convinced yet."

CAUTION: DANGEROUS GROUND. be very, very careful here.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(976 posts)
stiraght poeple have a harder time takling about sex. a lot of times they want the same thing but don't want to admit it to each other or even themselfs.

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Rdy, this swinging thing really helps in the learning to express your wants and needs verbally or non-verbally. I can't imagine before swinging ever having some of the conversations we now have. And what's great, is that I can now ASK him questions without being so timid or embarrassed or whatever the emotion that keeps me from talking.

"I'd really like more of..." "What are you saying, you want to just fuck more?" Stuff like that. We get our "timing" off from time to time (gee, how redundant of me) and we want the same things, just seems like we are trying to read each other's minds sometimes, and that's not always accurate. So, we talk. And that works well for us.

It's kind of relief then, as we find out, gee, we want the same thing: each other.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
We have met some great people so far. However as the one poster said they are not on our level. It is not a social status issues or anything like that.Dont get us wrong! We just havent clicked. Our biggest issue is that ; If we had a couple for play, I just will not do any type of oral on the male counterpart. I am not into the kissy kissy huggy type deal. He can fuck me to the cows come home! We keep on truckin'! Someone is out there for us we know it!

Rockaway NJ
Username hidden
(23 posts)
the reason I say talk is, how can you share anything if you don't talk,and that is what you are doing sharing the experience,talk about it ,enjoy it.

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
some experience you learn in a book, some you learn form others,some you learn first hand,but take it as a learning experience and go form there,remember to talk talk talk its worth it...bububye

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
wondering, welcomd to the forums, and for that great post. I think we all learn what we DON'T like by those types of experiences. We don't call them negative experiences, they are more learning. We learned not to play on first meet.

You do have to be attracted, and you can't really force that. Come up with a way to signal or tell each other, "uh, no, this is not going to happen."

Always remember that you can have fun with your partner, you don't HAVE to have sex with anyone else...if you're not feeling it in your gut, don't do it.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7602 posts)
talk talk talk talk be sure,be truthful with each other.maybe you are not ready yet. when you are you will know .dont get in a hurry, take your time its not a race.get comforable with yourselves first.know who you are and if this is what you both want.if you both dont ,dont do it . remember their is two of you. just my thought bubububye

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Just take it slow, hang out at parties or try going to a club to see the atmosphere with no expectations. Talk and talk a lot with each other. When or if the time becomes right, you will know. If anything does not feel right, it probably isn't, so stop and try again another time. Remember this is not worth messing up a relationship over and once you do something, you can't undo it.

Mercersburg PA
Username hidden
(3466 posts)
Don't force anything, and definitely don't do it just for your partner. If she wants to give you a threesome with another woman, there are ways to go about that and sites for it too. Swinging is something else. Be clear on that and honest with yourself. If you choose to swing then this might help get you started. Make ground rules with your partner. I myself follow 3 with my lady. 1- no means no. Don't care how hot the couple is, my lady says no, its no. By the same merit if she is drooling on a hottie and I say no, its no. When you both look at each other and say YES you will probably have a good time, and most certainly avoid problem between yourselves. especially starting out. 2- She doesn't take one for the team, and frankly neither do I. We both respect ourselves and each other too much. 3- safe sex. Period, no middle ground, thats it. I really don't care who's fixed or not. Aint gonna happen. Recommendations, go to a club Collett's of New Orleans is great. No pressure plenty of couples and some singles, and if no one matches up with you two then you can have fun getting frisky, together, right there in front of everyone. Trust me its not a bad night. -William

Charleston SC
Username hidden
(4 posts)
1 to 10 of 10
TOPIC: Young couple looking to start slow
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.