Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Getting Started Young Couples Who Refer To Themselves As Attractive
TOPIC: Young Couples Who Refer To Themselves As Attractive
Created by: Carolina_Couple_2006
Original Starting post for this thread:
what is your impression of newbies to this site (and others) who refer to themselves as "attractive" and "sexy" and "hot"??

Insecure? Vain? Conceited?

Curious to know your opinions about these 20s couples who seem to be in a big hurry to enter the lifestyle not long after getting married.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
No preference. It's just their own opinion of themselves. Or sometimes just an opinion of 1/2 of the couple.

Regardless. Let the current pics speak for themselves. You will either agree that they are attractive or not.

As for swinging right after getting married. Nothing new there; I have known many couples that started swinging before they were married. Also As more stories air in the media on swinging. There will be an increase of couples interested in swinging. History has always been full of stories of people in their 20's exploring new things. The 20's something crowd is normally sexy, in shape, have few obligations and has money to spend. It really isn't all that strange or new.

Sandston VA
Username hidden
(195 posts)
we recently met a couple that considered themselves attractive. came to find out they were being straight up and honest. you can look in a mirror and probably tell if you are attractive or not. me the male half of this couple am not. but i think my wife is lovely, attractive, sexy, all that is in the eye of the beholder.

London KY
Username hidden
(44 posts)
"what is your impression of newbies to this site (and others) who refer to themselves as "attractive" and "sexy" and "hot"?? "

Sometimes, my impression is "accurate".

L. ; )

Ithaca NY
Username hidden
(1611 posts)
Very well said Mr. cat.

I agree that your wife is pretty damn hot, but I can only see her backside. :)

-s

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
All of them are opinion based terms and as such have no real value anyways. The pics will tell you the truth. Now if they say they are sexy and attractive and have no public or private pics, then I know they are lying.

My wife is gorgeous, and no one has disagreed after meeting her, she thinks I am handsome and I think she loves me to much to be impartial. We are not calling ourselves model quality, but I do not have a problem describing us as attractive. But remember I am doing this impartially based as viewed against the average of the crowd. Basing 5 as middle ground on a 1-10 scale, a 6 is attractive to 60% of the populace, therefore they qualify for the term. Do we? well she is a 10 and I am average, so our 7.5 is attractive :-)

But I would rather meet a cocky couple who were 6's than a self doubting pair or single of model quality people. People who needlessly lack self esteem are less than attractive no matter what their looks. They have a hard time being sexy. Which leads us to Sexy. Sexy is a misleading term, and it is much more than just appearance. I have been naked with women who were tens more than once who could not be sexy with a map and a plan. On the other end of the spectrum I have known women who were drab by societal standards but were so sexy they oozed it. Hot is just what people with a less than adequate vocabulary or limited time use to describe someone that inspires lust. Any couple on here should find one another hot or stop swinging.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and if a couple does not think they are sexy, hot or attractive, then we can skip them. You will have less dram if you do the same.

Covington KY
Username hidden
(107 posts)
"what is your impression of newbies to this site (and others) who refer to themselves as "attractive" and "sexy" and "hot"??

Insecure? Vain? Conceited? "

I think maybe they are secure and confident. :) I'm sure these people are at least attractive to someone. Everyone can be those things in someones view.

-spade( who likes to think of himself as "attractive" and "sexy" and "hot")

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
You should have noticed not only couples in their 20s are describing themselves as "hot,sexy,very attractive",but also those who are faraway not even 30.And me and my husband ,just like Flirty in Fishnets ,neverstarted or stopped swinging:we met swinging,we were dating and swinging and we are married and still swinging.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(261 posts)
We feel they're entitled to call themselves whatever makes them feel good. Not seeing or knowing them we have no way of knowing if it is really true as far as we're concerned. We tend to take a pass on very young new couples especially if they're very close to the ages of our own children. Our personal preferences tend to lean towards maturity and a decent amount of life experience.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(9031 posts)
what is your impression of newbies to this site (and others) who refer to themselves as "attractive" and "sexy" and "hot"??

Insecure? Vain? Conceited?

Curious to know your opinions about these 20s couples who seem to be in a big hurry to enter the lifestyle not long after getting married.

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(61 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: Young Couples Who Refer To Themselves As Attractive