Yea or nay signals : Swingers Discussion 2198781010
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedYea or nay signals
TOPIC: Yea or nay signals
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   10 to 15 of 15 
User Details are only visible to members.
Well, we adopted haveyouever's suggestion the other night. Worked like a charm! Thanks a bunch!

Tempe AZ

Username hidden
(149 posts)
What if she just really wants another drink? LOL

Gibsonia PA

Username hidden
(6730 posts)
I ask if she wants another drink.if she say yes,it a go, if she say no,we say we need to go in bout ten mintures...........BS

Kingston TN

Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Haveyou, We really like that idea! We rely on the stinkeye method, lol. Your method is a bit more subtile.

Virginia Beach VA

Username hidden
(313 posts)
We usually meet couples for the first time for drinks or dinner out. My husband and I sit side by side. We came up with a hand on leg signal to indicate level of interest. The higher I go on his thigh, the more interested I am. Closer to the knee, means less. One nigh, I wanted to grab his shoe because the couple did nothing but snipe at each other, but he was already reading my mind! It's pretty subtle- even if we are sitting out in the open, lots of couples in this lifestyle are touchy feely with each other. D

Hampton NY

Username hidden
(15 posts)
Does anyone have suggestions as to how to communicate "yes" or "no" to one's partner when first meeting another couple? By this I mean the decision to play with them or not. We're trying to find a polite yet effective way to let each other know if it's a go or no-go.

We've had a couple of situations where one of us was attracted to (and wanted to play with) the other spouse, but the other didn't. Just looking for an easy, subtle way to communicate one's desires to the partner without being too obvious or rude to the other couple.

I would have written to Miss Manners about this, but kind of doubted that I would get a reply...lol

Tempe AZ

Username hidden
(149 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   10 to 15 of 15 
TOPIC: Yea or nay signals