Yea or nay signals : Swingers Discussion 219878
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedYea or nay signals
TOPIC: Yea or nay signals
Created by: Tempenewbies
Original Starting post for this thread:
Does anyone have suggestions as to how to communicate "yes" or "no" to one's partner when first meeting another couple? By this I mean the decision to play with them or not. We're trying to find a polite yet effective way to let each other know if it's a go or no-go.

We've had a couple of situations where one of us was attracted to (and wanted to play with) the other spouse, but the other didn't. Just looking for an easy, subtle way to communicate one's desires to the partner without being too obvious or rude to the other couple.

I would have written to Miss Manners about this, but kind of doubted that I would get a reply...lol

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
If you're both waiting 'til you find another cpl that you both like and who both like you, you're setting yourselves up for a lot of disappointment. The odds are really, really long. Having said that, there are some good suggestions here. When we were new and figuring things out, we used to tug on one ear to tell the other one "No way!" and that worked for us. I like the idea of the "Honey, I have something in my eye" too. :-) In the end, whatever works for you two is what's best to run with.

Username hidden
(786 posts)
This is a good topic with lots of great suggestions. Can't wait to try out the drink swap idea. It sure beats the "stink eye" we've been using!

Egg Harbor Township NJ
Username hidden
(13 posts)
We change drink orders if we don't want to go farther. For example, If I start with a non alcoholic drink and the Mrs. starts with a vodka, when it comes time for another round, if one of us changes to the opposite of what we had been drinking (If I'm not getting a positive vibe, I'll order a beer, if she isn't feeling the love, she will switch to soda or water, so we each know what the other is thinking), and if one "votes" no, we thank them and say our good byes. It sounds more complicated than it is.

North Las Vegas NV
Username hidden
(21 posts)
ON the other side of the fence, I have always thought that it was polite to excuse myself for a few min after meeting and chatting with a prospective couple. I always knew that they would need a min to discuss the situation so I would step away to the bathroom or to the bar for a drink or whatever. You can watch someone's body language and tell if it's going OK or whatever so after a certain amount of time I just give them a few min alone to discuss.

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(94 posts)
Jay could tell pretty quickly where I was concerned, because I never flirt much unless I do want to fuck you. If he saw me being funny, touching his arm, batting my eyelashes and smiling..he knew I wanted the dick. If I was polite yet kept my hands to myself...he knew it was a no. Jay? He loves women hahaha. If she was cute and confident he was usually good to go.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
If one of us isn't interested, or if something is going wrong, we say to the other "I think I have something in my eye", and act like we have a lash, or something in it.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17354 posts)
On a lighter note, you could always do what the lead in the movie, Army Of Darkness did.

Just stand up and say, "Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick!"

:-)

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1204 posts)
you can always text each other...hhahaha.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
I would just say to the couple I really enjoyed the Dinner, drinks, lunch, whatever we met for .. but I dont think we are compatible for more. I really hope you find your match. My ex partner was ALWAYS attracted which is why he is an Ex.. (no fun when they will fuck anything)

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2220 posts)
Well, we adopted haveyouever's suggestion the other night. Worked like a charm! Thanks a bunch!

Tempe AZ
Username hidden
(178 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: Yea or nay signals