Wife wants to swing but can't handle husband with another partner : Swingers Discussion 39236
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedWife wants to swing but can't handle husband with another partner
TOPIC: Wife wants to swing but can't handle husband with another partner
Created by: latinoazncpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We've had a similar situation where in the heat of the moment managed to push Mrs. Central out of the way to continue the ride. Needless to say that didn't go over very well, but tact and diplomacy prevailed and we managed to end the situation quickly, get dressed and leave. It did cast a pall on things for a bit but we've chalked it up as part of our learning process.

Center Valley PA

Username hidden
(8837 posts)
funlovin yeah fromunder cheeese I do believe that is what it is called. there is no way anyone would have adjusted the cheese head!unless you were really that horny On those that want to play alone.There are quite a few couples who only play by themselves, we have had quite a few ask both of us to play alone.Suzy and I will look at each other and laugh , they all know we play as a couple and you will never see one of us without the other. This is one thing that you will have to deal with while your in swinging. Its easy to deal with , you just keep saying you play as a couple.

Sarasota FL

Username hidden
(2069 posts)
ClydeandLisa, I don't think you should generalize about all swinging couples based on just 3 couples, especially as new as you are to swinging. At this point in your adventure, it's natural to feel more anxiety and a little bit fearful, but those things will go away, I promise.

We have NEVER had an experience where either half of a couple suggested meeting just one of us separately or surreptitiously on the side. I think if you just make it clear at your first meeting that you only play TOGETHER and as a COUPLE, that issue won't even come up.

The other side of the coin has to do with how much you and your husband trust each other. Since you are brand new to swinging, you really don't have the experience to KNOW for sure that you can completely trust each other not to try to meet someone on the side behind each other's backs. But that is exceptionally rare among swingers, almost but not quite to the point of being nonexistent.

Just openly discuss your concern with your husband so he clearly understands your discomfort, and this whole thing will become a non-issue for you in no time at all.

Jim

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
*sigh!*

Me too sweetie!

*Bigger Sigh!*

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
I know! Neither would you babe!

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Oh but alas, you gorgeous specimen of a woman, Our distance is far and desire is great! All that I can do is get you worked up until we meet! I am a tease??? Not that those stunningly sexy eyes are not teasing enough for me to continue! (Not to mention all those other beautiful body parts you posses!)

Ps. if you lived closer life would not be so unfair!

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
wow, thats cheesy!

Brownwood TX

Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Or would that have been HEAD cheese, maybe???

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
funlovin wrote <<was there cheese oozing out?>>

Would that have been WISCONSIN cheese? ROFL

South Riding VA

Username hidden
(8172 posts)
I am with 4play on this one couple.Your hot and almost perfect..........perfect would have you in sarasota!

Now tell me this why do women always think for a time that its them being the problem ,when a guy can not do what needs to be done? I do have to admit there are certain situations that can be a problem.in our first year we met this couple that was pretty cool, had a few homes in a few states , had a condo here that they come to.She had a crust buildup down there that put an end to all I wanted to do.At that time, i had no knowledge of how to tell her about it, now I would take her to the shower take a warm wash cloth and bath her with myself

Sarasota FL

Username hidden
(2069 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
TOPIC: Wife wants to swing but can't handle husband with another partner