Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Getting Started Wife is Very Bi-curious but extremely nervous
TOPIC: Wife is Very Bi-curious but extremely nervous
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
User Details are only visible to members.
In regards to RDY2PLay123. I wrote this question for my wife while she stood next to me. As she states it, I am better at writing and asking the questions than she is. She asked me to write it and we discussed what I wrote before hand. Like I stated to RDY, I encourage her to explore with or without me and she never needs to tell me about it. I love my wife and want her to enjoy life to its fullest! I want to also thank you all, BUT Akronfuntimes, who thinks he can do womanly things, You are all wonderful people! Its guys like that that my wife feels hesitant to post. Thank you again

Plains PA
Username hidden
(127 posts)
Have your wife call me. Tell her I eat pussy like a woman so she can experiment with me.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
the only advise i give her is what I give myself...dont sweat the small stuff so much. Like PG said, there is someone for everyone. She needs to wear whatever makes her feel sexy and beautiful and go to have fun.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Welcome to the forums! I really can't give advice though...straight girl ;) but one thing I will say is weight doesn't matter that much, its all an attraction thing and different people are attracted to different things!.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17843 posts)
We have gone to many SLS parties and have never hooked up with anyone. My wife wants very much to explore her BI side but get very nervous and scared about trying anything. She is not interested in men at all and I dont need to be involved even though she wants me to be with her if something does happen. She thinks that I will think she is cheating on me even though I tell her always That I dont feel she is cheating with another woman. She also feels noone would be interested in her because of her weight. I think she is gorgeous! Can anyone please give her some advice to help her ease into having fun exploring her bi side.

Plains PA
Username hidden
(127 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 15 of 15 
TOPIC: Wife is Very Bi-curious but extremely nervous