Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Getting Started Wife is Very Bi-curious but extremely nervous
TOPIC: Wife is Very Bi-curious but extremely nervous
Created by: ClassicPAcpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
We have gone to many SLS parties and have never hooked up with anyone. My wife wants very much to explore her BI side but get very nervous and scared about trying anything. She is not interested in men at all and I dont need to be involved even though she wants me to be with her if something does happen. She thinks that I will think she is cheating on me even though I tell her always That I dont feel she is cheating with another woman. She also feels noone would be interested in her because of her weight. I think she is gorgeous! Can anyone please give her some advice to help her ease into having fun exploring her bi side.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Nic at Night....why thank you. Now stop hijacking this post. LOL

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(634 posts)
You passed warm and went straight to HOT status with your first post.

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12143 posts)
LOL.... Thank you Nic at Night...for the warm welcome here on the forum. :)

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(634 posts)
Welcome to the forum WannaTry808

Good advice BTW, hope to see more of your pics, errrr, I mean posts going forward.

;^D

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12143 posts)
We're newbies on here. I checked out your profile and your wife is very beautiful! All she needs is an outfit she feels really sexy and confident in, some great lipstick and a confident smile (even if she's not feeling so confident right then).

I agree with the previous poster. Perhaps a casual meeting with a woman (or nice couple with a bi-curious female?) in a place your wife already feels comfortable (favorite bar/restaurant/etc) would be more conducive to her feeling more relaxed and willing to open up and chat and see if things can go further.

Best of luck!

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(634 posts)
Why not, instead of the group party thing, try a little one-on-one with another couple? There are plenty of women who are interested in exploring their bi side, as well as those with more experience. A lot of people are nervous in a group (at first); maybe she just needs a little more privacy. Just a thought. Good luck!

Tempe AZ
Username hidden
(178 posts)
re: "She thinks that I will think she is cheating on me"

Ditch the use of the word cheating in the context of what you're talking about.

Cheating is whatever is against the rules, whether it be in marriage, taxes, or Monopoly. If all players mutually agree on amendments to the rules, one is under no circumstances "cheating" when working within the new rules.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20274 posts)
We've had friends of ours who wanted to try out girl-girl, without really knowing if they were going to like it. Most of our friends know that p is bisexual, and they've tested the waters with her from time to time. They haven't always been successful... some stopped at kissing, some stopped at first, second, third base, etc.

In every case, we've found that the biggest key was how attracted they were to the other woman. There have been friends who didn't go far with p, but ended up diving head-first into another woman later on. Attraction is a powerful force, and it's totally subjective.

So, if your wife is interested but hasn't found the nerve, it may simply be a matter of waiting to find the woman she's interested in enough to overcome those nerves. That's assuming there are no learned sociological elements in play.

New Market MD
Username hidden
(196 posts)
Reservations about the post: the word cheating. If you think any aspect of swinging includes cheating, then please redefine swinging for yourselves. If there is fear regarding trying somethng new, based on what you THINK your mate might not like, then you need a good long talk about what you BOTh think is acceptable, set some boundaries, some preferences. I don't like to call them rules. But do this before you go to the next party.

I hear a lot of hesitation. If you are not comfortable with yourself, with your body, with where you are and what you might do, then that above anything else is what you will portray to others at a party. Not weight, but your own comfort level with what you look like. Like Shelly said, wear what feels good, looks good, fits well, is sexy, and go have FUN.

The best advice I give to unsure couples is to go to a party, hotel, wherever, and have fun WITH EACH OTHER. Don't just stand against a wall checking out people and never talking. Talk to each other. Dance. Flirt, Kiss each OTHER. That's who you're there with to have fun with. Then, if other things happen, and they will in time, enjoy them.

Relax.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7532 posts)
I cook too but I don't do windows.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: Wife is Very Bi-curious but extremely nervous