Wife in need of large dick : Swingers Discussion 33593
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedWife in need of large dick
TOPIC: Wife in need of large dick
Created by: funenuf42
Original Starting post for this thread:
We are relatively new to the lifestyle, but have had a few experiences. We are looking for something she has never had, but wants badly.........a really large one. I am 100% straight so we are not interested in any bi-males. I will participate and maybe take some photos...............no face pics.....you can verify before leaving.

We have a new cruiser docked in Hendersonville, TN and she really wants to break it in right. Anyone interested? You can check out the profile on yahoo funenuf42...........there are a couple of different pics there.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
You rang? O sorry couldn't resist. Hmm, It is an iffy topic. Personally I have more than decent size, but I found being around 7 and half was the perfect size. I think working it is better than just having it in all accounts. To answer one of the questions. If the wife was nympho enjoy to need a big dick then let her gets what she wants. She was just missing out on something she didn't have before. I don't think it is nothing special. It is kinda funny hearing wow all the time though. Haha sorry a moment. Later Jake

Bay City MI
Username hidden
(27 posts)
and i thought the ladies liked my 15 incher......measuring from the crack of my ass that is. ROFLMAO

Niagara Falls NY
Username hidden
(1021 posts)
we have played with cple sand single guys with all size cocks wife loves em about 8 inches and thick

Hammond LA
Username hidden
(47 posts)
Sounds like my wife. Only she'd say MEDIUM & thick does the trick! LOL

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
In complete agreement with valovers703 :) That sounds like the conservation M-He and I had not too long ago :) I choose quality over quantity, and choose him over everything else :)

Be well! M-She

Hattiesburg MS
Username hidden
(526 posts)
Mrs. Valovers says that in her experience penis size is almost irrelevant. I say "almost" for 2 reasons, one positive and one negative. 1) She says thicker cocks make her feel more "filled up" than slim ones, and she likes that feeling, and 2) any guy with a penis longer than about 7" needs to be VERY careful not to be a "pounder" because banging against her cervix HURTS! So length is irrelevant unless it is TOO LONG and becomes a NEGATIVE because of the user's insensitivity.

We have found that sex with others is delightful fun, but the sex itself is NEVER better than what we have together, because long experience with each other has given us the knowledge of just exactly what "buttons" to push and in what sequence to get the best results. Sex with swinging friends just never is frequent enough to develop that kind of "sure fire" knowledge. On a few occasions we have had sex with others that was just as good as with each other, but it just can't be BETTER.

As always, your mileage may vary.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Hi I live in Monterey,ca and if your wife needs a large dick, please give me a try. Alex

Monterey CA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
"look couples swing to fufill their fantasy, meet new and exciting people but more inportantly to have sex with some one other than their partner and enjoy the hell out it"

That statement is completely false. There are lots of couples here that only have sex with thier spouses. The is what soft swing is. I just love it when people tell me why I got into the lifestyle.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17959 posts)
I think it's like everything else. Folks want their scout merit badges. The big dick is a recurring theme for some. I know as many who don't, won't, can't handle a large one. I'm not particular to one size. I must admit to not liking large penises. I can't DT them. I love to DT dick. My current male friend is too large for my throat. He's only the second one. Sigh. I really like him, but would prefer if he fit. I prefer that wonderful medium 6" size. Remember there is thick and there is long.

This life style is about bonding with your life partner and fantasy fulliment . If the lady wants a large one..so be it. She will get her wish. I agree her ass is golden. If someone else prefers a more intimate encounter..so be it. It will happen.

There is nothing wrong with wanting a physical, personally more shallow encounter. Many get intimate needs met by their partner. The other stuff is gravy. Other merit badges some pine after.. FMF, DT, being rendered air tight, IR.. You name it. It's all good at Alice's resturant. Mischief..has most of her merit badges.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
We are relatively new to the lifestyle, but have had a few experiences. We are looking for something she has never had, but wants badly.........a really large one. I am 100% straight so we are not interested in any bi-males. I will participate and maybe take some photos...............no face pics.....you can verify before leaving.

We have a new cruiser docked in Hendersonville, TN and she really wants to break it in right. Anyone interested? You can check out the profile on yahoo funenuf42...........there are a couple of different pics there.

Palmdale CA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Wife in need of large dick