Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Getting Started Why is everything dead
TOPIC: Why is everything dead
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 23 of 23 
User Details are only visible to members.
Probably just a bias then. I was browsing around and see same topics on the tops so I assume... Polyamory best describes what we are looking for..honest we have no real friends, we work 9-10h day..rarely go out and we have 2 small kids.

New York NY
Username hidden
(331 posts)
sardukar, welcome to the Forums. I'm not sure where you've been looking, but there are active areas here. Open Forum and Politics tend to have the most posts, but there is fun information to be found elsewhere.

Your profile indicates you are looking for an exclusive partnership for a long-term relationship. My impression is that many (if not most) people on SLS are interested primarily with finding others to have sexual fun with, without a commitment of friendship being the primary goal. Friendships do happen, of course, but saying that is your ultimate goal will turn off a lot of folks. Add to that your statement that you cannot travel, your preferred age range covers only 7 years, along with your other limitations, and the field of possible matching couples becomes rather small. I am NOT saying you should change any of that, but don't be surprised if it takes a long time to find exactly what you're looking for.

If you can visit meet and greets or swinger parties in your area, you may be a bit more successful.

Good luck.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9277 posts)
We are new to this but it seem that everything is dead...dead forums, dead groups, dead profiles and dead email...

New York NY
Username hidden
(331 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 23 of 23 
TOPIC: Why is everything dead