Why is a bi curious guy in a couple so frightening to a straight guy in a couple : Swingers Discussion 2214641011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedWhy is a bi curious guy in a couple so frightening to a straight guy in a couple
TOPIC: Why is a bi curious guy in a couple so frightening to a straight guy in a couple
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 19 of 19 
User Details are only visible to members.
I always demand condoms be used, but if a condom breaks with a truthfully straight male, I am not as worried as I would be if I was with a bi male. Maybe crazy, but its my comfort zone.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
Fair enough. The CDC is a pretty unimpeachable source. But I'll say that the "bi" prejudice is based more on personal preference than disease prevention, which is fine. Bi men and women, in our experience, practice safe sex just as much as straight couples do.. Personally, I'm more concerned with closeted herpes carriers, who may or may not know that they have that virus. But then again, that virus can be dormant for years before emerging into a breakout. Maybe the best solution is to just use protection.

Tempe AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
All you have to do is google CDC and you will find alot of information or just read thru the older forums and there are links others have found and posted there.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
Saw this thread and had to chime in. HIV among men who have sex with men is much higher than in men who do not have sex with men. It's not a prejudice way of thinking, it's just a fact. I can't post the article here, but do a google search for higher instance of std in gay community and pick the second link. it cites a study done by the CDC a couple of years ago. In Nevada, where I live, it is estimated that of all people infected with HIV, 80% of them are gay or bisexual.

We always play protected anyway, but for us if I'm not into the bisexual thing anyway, then why would we risk it?

Henderson NV
Username hidden
(13 posts)
jzabelle: Really? Where is the data about increased STDs among the bi community? Seems to me that unprotected sex among those of any sexual preference fosters STDs. This isn't the 1980s, when the AIDS virus was mainly confined to the gay community. I'd be interested in whatever source you're citing.

Tempe AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
the same reasons most women are bi.its just the way it is.............BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
It has been discussed in the forums, if you look back I am sure you will find pretty much the same question you posed. Many dont want to play with bi males because there is a lot of information on diseases associated with the bi male community. Dont kill the messenger lol. You can find the threads yourself.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
Devils advocate: I know my hubby is worried that in the heat of the moment a bi guy may make a move and then Mr B would get turned off and ruin the fun by stopping everything. I've explained to him that its just like gays in the military: just because they're gay/bi doesn't mean they're going to hit on every guy they come across, straight or gay! Just like bi married women don't go out and cheat with a woman because they like the idea of being with a woman. It's like you said: lay it all out there with couples, just like we say "soft only" if and when you find a couple, say "straight only," and voila! Everyone's on the same page. As a side note, I'm a voyeur and get turned on by bi guys playing as much as I get turned on by straight play. :) Mrs B

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(238 posts)
Let's put aside how many guys out there in couples list themselves as straight when they are really bi curious or all out bi... that's not the question I'm posing.

Why is it when you list yourself as bi curious and you stress in your profile that you can play straight that you are avoided like the plague by a couple with a straight guy? Every couple with a guy that is honest about liking bi play understands they're probably going to turn some people off, but just what is it that makes it such a bad thing?

We both have as much fun playing straight as we do playing bi. We try to make it clear that we can respect a couple's wishes regarding their wanting to play straight or bi in our profile. We get "We're not into the bi thing" all the time from people, which seems really interesting because seemingly every woman on this site is either bi or bi curious; and without fail the couple that isn't into the bi guy thing is into the bi girl thing.

Girls playing with each other is hot and people want it, but two dudes playing with each other is gross and has to be avoided?

I understand people have their preferences and I'm not faulting them for having them... I just want some input on why it's something so easily wedged between a couple that would otherwise seem to be compatible, especially when if you stress you don't want any bi guy play you won't get any pressure for it. One thing that is completely pervasive in the swinging community is respecting boundaries. Lay out some ground rules before people get naked and have fun within them. If you're a dude and you don't want a guy playing with your schlong, tell him that and he won't do it. That's all you have to worry about and you can have as much fun as you'd like without worrying about the other guy.

Really... what's the big deal?

Bartlett TN
Username hidden
(66 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 19 of 19 
TOPIC: Why is a bi curious guy in a couple so frightening to a straight guy in a couple