Why do we keep getting turned down : Swingers Discussion 187272
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedWhy do we keep getting turned down
TOPIC: Why do we keep getting turned down
Created by: rede4u0817
Original Starting post for this thread:
Its been 1 month that we've been on this site. We thought we found a third person to join us. She could talk the talk but when it came down to meeting us, everytime she backed out, something came up. We finally called her bluff and she admitted she was scared. She was a closet wannabe! We are seriously thinking about canceling our subscription, we are always getting turned down. And we are an attractive and fun couple........I just don't get it!

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Profile seems fine. I think its just that you have not found the ones,, enjoy the journey, clubs are the best place to make likeminded friends.. I dont meet people unless at a club or event 90 % of the time.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2193 posts)
Again thanks Lost. Wow wish you guys lived here LOL!!! By the way, you are very pretty! You have very sultry eyes!"

thank you beautiful!!!

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Not sure why, but that question will haunt you if you let it get to you. Sometimes it's all about location.

I don't see a problem with your profile or pics.

Best of luck!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8050 posts)
Once upon a time we were newbies and freebies (even though we both were in the L/S in previous relationships). We were straightforward , honest , and expected nothing. It worked out well for us. Make the anticipation part of the fantasy. When it does happen , it will be that much more sweeter. Stick to your ground rules and preferences and above all , enjoy each other whilst waiting for it!

Eldorado IL
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Rdy,

That would be great! Keep us in mind!

Mechanicsburg PA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
Again thanks Lost. Wow wish you guys lived here LOL!!! By the way, you are very pretty! You have very sultry eyes!

Mechanicsburg PA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
rede, just keep your chin up. It will get better, not all couples behave that way...I promise. Its happened to all of us I think. I have even complimented pics in profiles...merely because I thought it was a nice or interesting picture lol...and the wife got a tude. Some people I dont know, are just sensitive or cantankerous LOL. I know its easy for me to say...but let it slide off your back. I have been there, I know your frustration, I know the hurt feelings. But when you stop taking things personally, smile and just have fun with your spouse...it becomes fun. Try going to M&Gs and parties. We have always had lots of fun at them. Heck, I only use SLS now to talk to y'all haha. Hugs....hang in there.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Very forthright. I do like the profile, but if I would pick anything wrong with it I would say it almost comes off as overpowering. But who am I to judge. We both looked at the profile (wife and I) and believed that less is more when it comes to meeting people. Leave something for the talk when you meet. Don't explain all questions in your profile. Half the fun is meeting people and talking, don't let someone think they are ruled out before you even chat. But, like I said who am I to judge. Good luck and most of all Have fun

Gladstone OR
Username hidden
(13 posts)
I don't know. Personally, I like the profile. Straightforward and hopefully not misleading. You spell out exactly what you want and how you want it. I can tell you that we have also found that there are people who (for some unknown reason) don't like that. Take it from Lost, HAVE FUN! The rest is bonus...

Pulaski TN
Username hidden
(501 posts)
We have had good luck on craigslist believe it or not. We met a couple of girls there and still stay in touch with a couple of them after a few years. Yes CL has a ton of BS but like here, if you take your time and dont have too high of expectations on timing, you can meet a hot girl there as well. But seriously, give this site more time and dont get your hopes up so high, so soon.

This site is really geared towards couples looking for couples and like the rest of the free world, we are all looking for the elusive unicorn. its not just you guys.

Allentown PA
Username hidden
(1239 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 18   End
TOPIC: Why do we keep getting turned down