Why do so many people lie : Swingers Discussion 222552
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedWhy do so many people lie
TOPIC: Why do so many people lie
Created by: Doc_n_Janine
Original Starting post for this thread:
Looking at a city near to us (because we can't seem to find people in our own area) a search for couples with bi/bi curious guys returned 15 matches. (The search criteria was 50 miles from the zip code, paid members who had pictures and had been on the site in the last 2 weeks.) Another search with the same criteria, only changing the guy's sexual orientation from bi/bi curious to straight revealed over 460 matches. Similar results were found when looking for single guys. There were 24 bi/bi curious men and more than 640 straight guys.

So, in a huge metropolitan city in this day and age when homosexuality and bisexuality is so prevalent, there are only 40 men from that city that are ok with guy/guy play out of 1100? That's 3.5 percent of the population sample... I'm sure the rate of bisexuality in swinger men is higher than that.

Why do so many people lie about it?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Hotirish... That's hitting it on the head. Almost all of the women in a couple here are stated to be bi, but I'm sure the truth of it is that it's mostly for the guys to fulfill their fantasy of being included with girl/girl action. There certainly are women that are truly into it, but for such a large portion of the population to be into it suggests something else is up.

And you nailed it perfectly about the guys too. Most guys explore with other guys at young ages. For such a large portion of the male population to be listed as not into bi play, there has got to be something wrong as well.

It just makes more sense to me to be honest about it. It's all about feeling good.

I look at it this way. We might be republicans and other swingers might be democrats. If swingers as a whole chose to make a big issue about that with potential play mates there might be way fewer people meeting other people, but it's not made out to be a big deal so it doesn't get in the way. It doesn't change the fact you might have different feelings on that particular issue with play mates, you're all just choosing not to make it a sore spot. Sexual orientation should be the same in the swinging scene. Just make it clear what you're into and not into and if you're not all into the same thing, just play the way you're all comfortable.

People out there are missing out on way more fun than they could be having for being weird about certain things. It doesn't make any sense to me...

Bartlett TN
Username hidden
(66 posts)
As stated previously, there is such a stigma for a male to be bi, but not a female! And most of the so called bi women are not really. They only pretend to be bi for their male partners, this is what we have found. Female half is truly bi and her first sexual experiences were with other girls as teens. I'm sure a lot of guys out there have had early sexual experiences with guys, but don't wan to admit they liked it, because of the stigma and other cpls not wanting to play with them.

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(218 posts)
Thank you Kind. These forums need a like button like facebook so we can say thank you without wasting space with a post

Cambria CA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
Although there are various degrees of Bi , there are no degrees of straight, you either are or you are not. I can't say I'm a virgin just because I feel innocent ;) One can go from being bi back to being straight of course. You lose interest or desire POOf you are now straight. I get that. You absolutely can not be straight while willingly engaging in bi play. I'm not really a label person per say but if you are going to use a label make sure you fit the description. Why do they lie? Very simply the world is full of judgmental people and the lifestyle is no different .By openly admitting you are a Bi sexual male you will be rejected by many couples who do not want any part of it. If you remain in the closet you're options are greater I am sure and you can still contact those who honestly state they are bi and remain in the closet so to speak. An easy way out? Of course it is, but one many take. I will honestly say that Mr Sav draws the line on playing with couples with a Bi male, for myself it wouldn't matter to me . Since this is his desire for his own reasons I happily oblige him. I think we perhaps have had 2 emails in all our years where the male half was listed as Bi and I politely declined any further interest in getting together with them. That being said I am sure we've played with several men who were in fact bi and hide that from us.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
Sav.. right.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
“I don't even consider myself Bi because I love women, but I do enjoy sucking a guy especially if his wife or GF helps.”

If you enjoy any kind of sexual relationship with the same sex you are bi . Leaning more to one sex or the other doesn't make you less bi. Nothing personal, but your not "straight" if you engage in bi sexual play. Obviously you enjoy it so why even make that statement?

I simply do not understand

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
I think most men are afraid that somebody they know will find out they are bi and make a big deal of it. I live in a small town and if the word ever got out I was Bi I would probably have to move, so I don't have pics open. I don't even consider myself Bi because I love women, but I do enjoy sucking a guy especially if his wife or GF helps.

Cambria CA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
Because there are many who love bisexuality in women but get freaked out with male bisexuality.

Look at all the profiles that state straight only play. We have actually had someone tell us in e-mail one of their limits is if a couple has played with a bi-sexual male, they will not play with them.

This can be limiting for the openly bisexual male, I am sure.

the wife

Denham Springs LA
Username hidden
(64 posts)
why d0n't men admit they are bi is the same reson women can't find a bi women to play with..it just the way it is.....BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
I have no idea why people lie...but Doc's body really makes me happy. And that is the truth.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: Why do so many people lie