Why I Love My City : Swingers Discussion 2064751061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedWhy I Love My City
TOPIC: Why I Love My City
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 152   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My family has a 34' Winnebago with a surprisingly nice kitchen and at least 4 areas ideal for sex...

Just sayin'....

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
I was thinking tour bus, certainly some rock band is ready to retire theirs soon.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11937 posts)
Maybe with a wind'er or two that we can open to get a cross-breeze?...and a roofdeck with a Weber grill? Figure we might work up quite an appetite. Sex and food... These are a few of my favorite things... 'case ya didn't know.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(8448 posts)
A 26' UHaul could be outfitted nicely.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5223 posts)
We're gonna need a bigger RV.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(8448 posts)
*Liking PG's plan even more

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(11937 posts)
"PG -- No driving these boys in circles! If you had your way, they'd never leave KY. "

I don't plan on them or me driving at all once we are all in the RV ;) so if we are going to get anywhere we need a driver.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
"Holly; ever the organizer! "

Lol... guilty. I'm a big believer in efficiency too.

Unfortunately not everyone listens to me. I was speaking to a client today who has two kids under 5 and his wife is pregnant with twins. We are closing on both the house they are selling and the one they are buying on Friday. I got him permission to move stuff in to his new house a week early but he's not taking advantage of it! He told me today that he's rented "the largest truck UHaul rents" and is loading his whole house up Thursday night AFTER work. He lives in the city where houses are close and he has a shared driveway. I start to advise him to speak to his neighbors the driveway and to put out notices on Wednesday to save parking for the truck on Thursday and he's just "yeah yeah yeahing" me. Grrrrrr So, I snap him to attention by asking if he wants the police called in the middle of his move. "Huh?" "That UHaul truck is 26 feet. Right?" "Yeah" "Well with its ramp down you're adding another 10 feet so where do you think you're getting 36 feet?" "Uh, on the street" "Not without blocking someone's driveway you're not so start talking to your neighbors or the police will be coming." "Ill just use my driveway." ( a tad defiantly...silly boy) "Which you legally share with your neighbor so they can call the police too AND I doubt you can even fit the truck between the houses without hitting the roof overhang." "Oh....yeah..." Be prepared for another Fucking Friday post from Holly.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
PG -- No driving these boys in circles! If you had your way, they'd never leave KY.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
I see that some planning has taken place while I was airborne.

Oh, and Holly, we most certainly can stop...as needed.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(8448 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 152   End
TOPIC: Why I Love My City