Why I Love My City : Swingers Discussion 2064751011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedWhy I Love My City
TOPIC: Why I Love My City
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 152   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"I also love my city because of the access I have to wonderfully fresh, lightly salty seafood and shellfish"

I miss living in PA a tiny bit for this reason. Seemed like someone was always running to Maryland for crab ect.

one not so pleasant memory of New Orleans from when I was a kid and went there was being served a huge plate of shrimp which normally I love but they still had heads. eekkkkkkkk I still don't like when my food looks at me. Ok with one exception lol.

PG (who will never be cooking deer)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Someday, you might be.

"I have something I'd rather you eat ;)"

Since I'm the OP, I guess I should put us back on topic. I also love my city because of the access I have to wonderfully fresh, lightly salty seafood and shellfish. The oysters in particular, are at the same time, sweet and briny. They're plump and fleshy and feel so right as they sit briefly on my tongue.

I'll bet that Louisville, though landlocked, has some very fresh seafood.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8565 posts)
I'm not the one cooking it.....

I have something I'd rather you eat ;)

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Soaking venison in buttermilk takes a lot of the gaminess out. Works for moose and eider duck, too.

Give it a try PG. if you find that it still isn't your cup of tea, let me know. It would be my pleasure to eat your meat.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8565 posts)
"PG, you're sweet...Now, where And when is that damn family reunion? Ohio??... "

West Vagina. err Virginia in the freaking mountains and its the week-end you wanted to come here. And no none of my family is from there my crazy uncle/godfather decided it would be a a great place to live. On the menu is deer meat. Everything. sausage, hot dogs, steaks, hamburgers, jerky. Have I mentioned I don't like deer meat?

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Wanna, never any need to apologize for the parameters you've both set. It is what it is. Besides, can't speak for all of the SMs among us, but i see it as a challenge to find an appropriate travel partner. ;-)

PG, you're sweet...Now, where And when is that damn family reunion? Ohio??...

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8565 posts)
Wanna is apparently on the Hawaii Tourism Board. I already love Hawaii but she makes it sound even more, uh, scenic.

Too bad we are taking the kids with us in November :-(

Cincinnati OH
Username hidden
(4025 posts)
"Besides, I have an inkling I may be meeting her first... "

only because of a freaking family reunion on my part or Bridge would meeting me first. Although I will point out he will still beat you in time frame by several years.....

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
Now I want to visit Wailuku

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Bummer.... sorry for the "couples clause" guys. We have single males coming out our ears over here. You know....the tanned, hot, local surfer boys...each one of them walking around with their big ...ummmm...."long boards". LOL

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(594 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 152   End
TOPIC: Why I Love My City