Why I Love My City : Swingers Discussion 206475101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedWhy I Love My City
TOPIC: Why I Love My City
Created by: bridgetender
Original Starting post for this thread:
Yesterday, I had a meeting DT. As I'm standing in the drive thru of the hotel, watching it pour and waiting for my car, an oversized black SUV drives up and parks. Out pops Kermit Ruffins, horn in hand. He says hello, and proceeds to blast When the Saints Come Marching In... Not something I see every day.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 152   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I grabbed this bad boy in the Columbia River in Oregon. It put up a good fight, and tasted delicious.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1430 posts)
Redfish and speckled trout are a blast to catch (Blackened redfish with some crawfish etouffe on top over wild rice and steamed veggies sounds mighty fine right now, I gare-un-tee...). I used to spend entire summers on the Indian river back home wade fishing for anything willing to take a dead shrimp or mirr-o-lure. Sheeps head, black drum, mangrove snapper, all good eating fish.

I do miss the availability of having all the different types of water around me, but I don't miss the mosquitoes the size of your fist, no-see-ums, love bugs, and that oppressive year long heat.

Long Beach CA
Username hidden
(1757 posts)
Toledo, that's my favorite fish, and catfish are just not good from any other waters. Parents were from MS, I grew up in OH near you, but loved to go fishing w/ my dad anytime I could in Mississippi. I haven't been fishing yet here in TX, but hope to go sometime soon with a single male on this site;) and my hubby too, of course. Then, I'm sure I'll add yet another reason to love my city.

Hubby will not eat fish or seafood of any kind.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7507 posts)
Redfish. Lots of fun to fish. You can also run out to the rigs to fish tuna and god knows what else. Never been out there. I've only fished reds and specks.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8586 posts)
I'd love to pull a Mississippi River Cat, I hear they get just beastly. What else down there puts up a great fight?

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1430 posts)
I'd love to find out ;)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
You know...Or maybe you'll find out.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8586 posts)
umm site or city handsome?

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
T-squared,

Other than the Great Lakes part, that's EXACTLY why I love this site!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8586 posts)
Another reason why I love my city is access to the great lakes. I love fishing, and eating fresh fish.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1430 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 152   End
TOPIC: Why I Love My City