Who's viewing your Profile : Swingers Discussion 203206101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedWho's viewing your Profile
TOPIC: Who's viewing your Profile
Created by: vingo1
Original Starting post for this thread:
Been lurking here in the forums for a bit and thought it was time to post a question. We have been trying to become as familiar with the website as possibile. The other night we were out with another couple and the male part of the couple seemed to believe that you could see which members were checking out your profile. I have been to most parts on this site and have not found anything to suggest this. Just curious to know if thats possible and I haven't seen it. I'd admit, it would be very interesting to see,...lol.

V

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
We belong to another site that allows you to see who is looking at your profile. It is nice to know who is interested, just knowing that someone has checked you out can lead to getting to know that person.

The site also has a wish list. You get an email that states "You have been added to our wish list". We are not sure if that is an invite or not but if we like the profile of the person we will send an introductory email and ask if they would like to meet. It is an option that we rarely use, if we see a profile we like and we fit their criteria and they fit ours, we just send an email.

Middletown DE
Username hidden
(499 posts)
Thanks for the rereplies

Palm Coast FL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I think your friends were confusing this site with a different swinger's site.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Welcome to the forums vingo! As far as I know there is no way to see who is looking at your profile.

PG (hee hee Nic's away so I get to pop cherries!)

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17530 posts)
Been lurking here in the forums for a bit and thought it was time to post a question. We have been trying to become as familiar with the website as possibile. The other night we were out with another couple and the male part of the couple seemed to believe that you could see which members were checking out your profile. I have been to most parts on this site and have not found anything to suggest this. Just curious to know if thats possible and I haven't seen it. I'd admit, it would be very interesting to see,...lol.

V

Palm Coast FL
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Who's viewing your Profile