Where do people party if the chemistry is right : Swingers Discussion 56594
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedWhere do people party if the chemistry is right
TOPIC: Where do people party if the chemistry is right
Created by: just2go2 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Swing clubs are great if there are any near you. Pittsburgh, for example, must have a half dozen of them within 30 miles. We, unfortunately, are not so blessed. There isn't a single on-premises club closer than a 2-hour drive.

As a result, we tend to meet couples one at a time over dinner, but even if you screen as well as you can from profiles and emails in advance of meeting, probably only one out of every 4 or 5 couples we meet is a match. I often wonder if we had met at a club instead if the ambience of the club would have allowed us to click with couples we didn't click with at a restaurant.

Lucky people (like us) have friends who host several private house parties each year, and always there are at least a few couples we haven't met before.

Frankly, unless we are going to a house party or on-premises club, we wouldn't drive more than 30 miles to meet a new couple, and we'd make it clear that we would NOT be playing that night. As a result, we tend to meet new couples over dinner on week nights after work, and keep our weekend evenings free for what we know will be a good time, even if it's just us staying home together.

Once a year or so, though, we end up meeting a couple for dinner that we click with so well that we wish we had the time to party with them that same evening. Small price to pay for keeping our weekends free, though, and if we click that well with a couple we schedule a play date with them for the following weekend or the one after, and invite them to our home.

Jim

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
That happened to us too!!! I wonder if it was the same couple. Hmmm

Coconut Creek FL
Username hidden
(6 posts)
Just2go2, to start out, you may find it easier and less stressful to meet and play with others at a Lifestyle club, or at a Meet-n-Greet associated with a motel/hotel. The clubs and M&Gs are no-pressure environments that allows you to meet more people, and to walk away easily if there is no chemistry with certain potential playmates. If you do find playmates you "click" with, the facilities to play are already at hand.

Check the "Clubs" section in the menu on the left of the page for clubs in your area, and check the Events section for Meet-n-Greets near you.

You are about 2 hours away from PPSC (Pocono Paradise Social Club), which is where we got our start in the Lifestyle several years ago. We highly recommend it, especially for newcomers to the Lifestyle. The owner, Jim, will be happy to give you a tour, then sit down before the party and explain the rules and put your concerns to rest. However, there are several clubs closer to you, as well.

Have fun and stay safe!

R&M

Hagerstown MD
Username hidden
(541 posts)
I like to meet new people at a public place, either a club/party or at a restaurant/bar if I am interested enough for a dedicated date. When I was married, we always met people at an event or at a bar. I think it's good to meet on "neutral ground" so that it's easy to walk away if one or both couples isn't interested.

If neither couple is able to host, then it's typical for the foursome to split the cost of a hotel room. That can be difficult and/or expensive to decide on the spur of the moment, and this may mean playtime doesn't happen until the "second date." Which might be good for newbies, anyway. Or you meet at a swing club with on premise facilities.

Lots of people don't have the space or privacy to party at home. Swingers understand this. Just be upfront about . it.

Springfield VA
Username hidden
(272 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Where do people party if the chemistry is right