Where are your successes generated : Swingers Discussion 2061191041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedWhere are your successes generated
TOPIC: Where are your successes generated
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 41 of 41 
User Details are only visible to members.
We've been members of this site for a while now, and have noticed that we haven't had as much success with people from the website as we have from other outlets in the swinging community. I'm curious if other people have successes that originate from this site or if they find people elsewhere.

At a swing club, I had a conversation with some people that were members of this site as well. In fact, the staff at the club mentioned that one night of the weekend ended up being an SLS member night through tradition. The site members at the club said that they hadn't ever met anyone through the site exclusively, but they used the site to stay in touch with people they met through other channels such as the club. Is that your experience?

We're sort of stuck when it comes to finding people. We can't take the risk of going to local clubs or meet and greets, so we use the internet as our sole means of finding compatible people, and oddly enough, for a site that is purposed to get people in the lifestyle together, we're not having much luck. Obviously, our limits to play probably factor into that a great deal, but I'm just curious if other people report the same sort of difficulty even when they have more open limits.

Bartlett TN

Username hidden
(66 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 41 of 41 
TOPIC: Where are your successes generated