Where are your successes generated : Swingers Discussion 2061191021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedWhere are your successes generated
TOPIC: Where are your successes generated
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 41   End
User Details are only visible to members.
BT, once a certain couple from HI commits, I'l let HER pick what 5'10" + guys she wants to invite.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Nic, do you have to live in a state that begins with an H AND be over 5'10...OR is just being over 5'10 a qualifier??

Bridgetender...Slow-southern since 2003

Oh, and to jump back on topic....Answer: The elevator at Colette

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7660 posts)
Wannatry... you've got mail.

Bartlett TN
Username hidden
(66 posts)
What a coincidence, I am hosting a party next month for couples in their 40's from states starting with the letter H and guys over 5'10" tall. How could you POSSIBLY turn down an invitation like that?!

;^D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Our success here on SLS (and other sites) has been VERY limited. Hawaii is a small state and the island of Maui is even *smaller*. There are NO parties or meet-n-greets here. There is one "group" that we have heard of here that meets occasionally, but they have a very rigid age limit and we are too old.

Finding couples that we find attractive has proven VERY difficult. A lot of the people here are too weird, flakey, over-agressive, etc, etc. Good grief....

Yes, there are lots of couples that come to Maui as visitors, but the majority of them are looking for "tour guides" or we're just not attracted to them.

And yes....we know we're not going to find a couple that looks like "Channing Tatum" and "Sofia Vergara", but I'd kinda like the guy to be taller than me. (Don't ask...)

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(502 posts)
For us, our main success has really come from other venues. We use the site for it's events calendar. Once we get to the event, we meet up with people then use the site as an alternate communication tool.

We've had very few play dates come from this site and only one success. Results may vary. You two are much better looking!

Covina CA
Username hidden
(99 posts)
Oh yea, Fetlife is a great site as well!

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
I'm very happy with the site so far and have met many great free and paid members. Have also met some great people off CL, but there's ALOT of fakes and spam.. however you will find diamonds in the rough! :)

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
I would have to agree. I have met many wonderful people on this site, including some via the forums that I would have never had the opportunity to meet otherwise.

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
We've had a lot of success on this site. I'd have to say it's equal to the kind of success we've had at clubs and swinger specific events.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 41   End
TOPIC: Where are your successes generated