Where are your successes generated : Swingers Discussion 2061191011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedWhere are your successes generated
TOPIC: Where are your successes generated
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 41   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Um, I think I'll take a plane and meet you there. lol

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Nic, my SUV gets 20 mpg and the paperwork says its watertight. Mapquest says its a long, treacherous drive, especially the underwater part. So, we'll have to take our time, but I say let's go for it!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7644 posts)
What do you think BT, do we need to take this party to her?

;^D

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
@Nic - What a guy! We'd LOVE to come to one of your parties! :) That would actually be really awesome. Don't have any plans to go to Ohio, tho....hmmmmm.....

@bridgetender - Now you, sir...are *definitely* invited. :)

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(502 posts)
we have met friends from here on sls. I met my best friend on here. However, we have met the majority of our past playmates/friends at house parties and M&Gs. We use sls mainly obviously for forums (and we have met great people through forums) and parties. Our friends host a M&G in S. Antonio frequently and we find out about them through here.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
"we respect any ones right to play as they see fit but don't expect us to play at half speed to accommodate you."

This really resonates with me Mrs. Sav. I completely agree.

Windermere FL
Username hidden
(2626 posts)
We have been very successful meeting attractive like minded people on this site and others. We've also lived in several states and started at ground zero each time. Like everything else in life you get from it what you put into it. We target those who meet our requirements and make damn sure we meet theirs before ever contacting anyone. The only cuts out on the volume of rejects we might get. Far too many people think or expect others to make concessions for them. If you say no smokers and write us we remind you of that, we don't contact those who excluded smokers. We're full swap , we respect any ones right to play as they see fit but don't expect us to play at half speed to accommodate you. We carefully read profiles and before we bother people with our interest in them we make sure that based on our profile and theirs we are potentially compatible. Our profile is very clear about who we are, what we seek and what we expect in others who might wish to play with us. My point? Stand by your rules and desires while respecting the desires and rules of others. Limit all contact to those who clearly suit your preferences. Send a well written introduction, include face photos and forget about them until IF or When they contact you. If you are willing to invest the time into seeking quality people the odds are higher that you will meet those suited to your desires. It's much like applying for a job , you fill out the application, maybe even interview and more often than not someone else will be hired for a variety of reasons.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5257 posts)
Good practice. It's a pretty dern long swim if THEY host...

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7644 posts)
Yeah, and I am holding my breath too...

lol

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Ah! Illumination! I'll keep my finger...and legs crossed.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7644 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 41   End
TOPIC: Where are your successes generated