Where are your successes generated : Swingers Discussion 206119101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedWhere are your successes generated
TOPIC: Where are your successes generated
Created by: Doc_n_Janine
Original Starting post for this thread:
We've been members of this site for a while now, and have noticed that we haven't had as much success with people from the website as we have from other outlets in the swinging community. I'm curious if other people have successes that originate from this site or if they find people elsewhere.

At a swing club, I had a conversation with some people that were members of this site as well. In fact, the staff at the club mentioned that one night of the weekend ended up being an SLS member night through tradition. The site members at the club said that they hadn't ever met anyone through the site exclusively, but they used the site to stay in touch with people they met through other channels such as the club. Is that your experience?

We're sort of stuck when it comes to finding people. We can't take the risk of going to local clubs or meet and greets, so we use the internet as our sole means of finding compatible people, and oddly enough, for a site that is purposed to get people in the lifestyle together, we're not having much luck. Obviously, our limits to play probably factor into that a great deal, but I'm just curious if other people report the same sort of difficulty even when they have more open limits.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 41   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Most all of my close friends in the lifestyle were met at clubs or events.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
I am a notoriously analytical, goal oriented person. When we started swinging...I went to fuck strange. I'd be a lying ass bitch if I said otherwise. And if we did NOT fuck strange I saw it as not meeting my "goal" so to speak and I would get incredibly frustrated. Now we go to have fun. I do not expect to fuck strange and so we go to a swinger party exactly as we go to a vanilla party, to dance and have fun. That makes it nice.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
To the OP

Online since we stopped financing the local clubs!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8077 posts)
Nice play on words Nic.

Yes, I felt it needed to be said.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8569 posts)
I have never "wannatry" to visit Hawaii so badly!

And thanks for clarifying our status BT. That may have slowed down your NOLA influx if they got the wrong idea.

lol

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12024 posts)
@bridgetender - Don't worry....It's all good. ;)

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(594 posts)
Flying seems like a much better option all of a sudden. Wanna, your profile mentions seeking couples. You do know that we're more of a duo than a couple? Not that there's anything wrong with that. Just felt the need to clarify. Love the Four Seasons!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8569 posts)
@Nic and @bridgetender - Come on over! LOL I think we're gonna need a suite at the Four Seasons for this party! :)

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(594 posts)
What do you define as success? In 8 months of membership we've found: 1- really nice couple that are fun to play with and great to hang out with. 1- really nice couple that are fun to play with, and that's the extent to what they are looking for is playmates. 1- really nice couple that are great to hang out with, and have yet to play with as they prefer to take it slow.

For us, given our crazy schedules, this is an amazing success rate. M&G's or clubs are cool for one night stands, but we rarely find couples we connect with or care to meet a second time.

Toledo OH
Username hidden
(1430 posts)
Nic! Where ya been? Took you a while to do the math on the gas expense, huh?... I know. It wasn't easy for me either. I don't know if I can leave NOLA right now. For some reason, I think I'm about to have an influx of visitors.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(8569 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 41   End
TOPIC: Where are your successes generated