When the well dries up : Swingers Discussion 37426
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedWhen the well dries up
TOPIC: When the well dries up
Created by: OceanMotion The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
You know what's funny, after I divorced and started dating again I went out with a doctor who told me, on the first date, that he wanted to re-marry but he wanted a open relationship...polygomous, swinging, totally open, whatever, but he wasnt going to be monogomous. That ended it for me! I was thinking, "ForGET it, Buddy Boy."

But it did get me thinking. I started to read up on polygomy and I thought I would like to be in some polygomous, tantric community. You know, so it would also be spiritual. Do yoga, have a gang bang, etc. :) Yeh, okay, go FIND such a thing! Since I'm bi I was dating women, and several were already married and in The Lifestyle, and we started going to clubs with them, and that's how we ended up here.

I think it's easy for women to find guys who will swing, but not visa versa.

Jen L.

Reading PA
Username hidden
(384 posts)
*Take a break* Meet previous couples or friends you have not being giving much contact to. Find someone steady to swing with.

Thibodaux LA
Username hidden
(27 posts)
It's rare air to find folks to partner with.

We get very picky as we age. Couple that with a few twists and turns.. and you have very, rare, air.

It's incredibly difficult to find partners that can even handle the sex, let alone any spice.

My gf is a classic example. Men just can't handle her lifestyle.

There are plenty of men that "think" they would like swinging. Reality is much different. When they find out it's not all about them, the attractiveness changes.

Hence my final goal in life. To populate my life with special people.

Comfort to all who hurt,

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Centralbucks I believe I know who you are thinking of and I agree.... I hope that when he is ready good friends are there for him. We had only met them once or twice but they were a fun loving couple, they seemed to be always smiling, it is a great loss for each of thier family's and friends. And I hope that they rally around when the time is right for him to journey back if he chooses.

Myerstown PA
Username hidden
(4985 posts)
It's tough. We have a very dear friend who just lost his wife to Cancer a few days ago. They were a wonderful couple to know and thoroughly enjoyed playing. We can't imagine that he'll be playing for sometime. We can only hope that when he's ready some of the longtime couples they've played with in the past will offer some help.

Center Valley PA
Username hidden
(8946 posts)
I've wondered what swingers do when they divorce and start dating again. It must be a rather awkward thing to bring up in a new dating situation. "Hey, Honey, wanna go out Saturday night? What do you say we go to a swing club?" LOL

Seriously, it is challenging enough to find a soulmate for a wonderful solid marriage. Imagine how much more difficult it is to find someone like that who also would be open to swinging.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Get married???

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: When the well dries up