Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Getting Started What to do first?
TOPIC: What to do first
Created by: klajac
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hello! We are brand new to this and are trying to figure out what to do first. We've been taking to some couples and we are planning on going to a meet and greet on Saturday. Is there something else we are missing that we should try?

Thanks in advance! K&J

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
User Details are only visible to members.
Klajac, no magic potions here sorry, BUT, one thing that we always do before attending a party is to go thru the list of attendees (if there is one) and email a few of the couples we think we may be interested in. then when we see them at the party (provided you can recognize them from their pics), it makes it a little easier to approach them. obviously it doesn't work for free members, but we would rarely have any interest in free members anyway. nothing personal against free members but we can't exchange face and/or private pics with them, and we absolutely will not exchange pics by outside email.

Orlando FL
Username hidden
(5371 posts)
Truthfully, it wasn't that great. Everyone was very clique-y and it was hard to meet anyone. It kind of turned us off for a bit. I think we need to meet people on more of a one on one (or in our case two on two! ) basis and hope that works out better.

Mesa AZ
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I agree just be your selfs and see how it goes have fun.And welcome my friends.

Username hidden
(14 posts)
To the OP:

Sooooo.....how was the M&G???

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(655 posts)
Thank you! I think I've been reading and over thinking this too much. We are going to a Meet and Greet tonight and we will see how things go.

Mesa AZ
Username hidden
(4 posts)
First? The first thing we did was go to a club and jump right in to the deep end - full swap and haven't looked back.

Then several months later we found out about a local meet and greet. Ironically we won the door prize that night called The Swinger Manual. There are lots of things to read but at the end of the day you have to just try it and see how it goes.

Dayton OH
Username hidden
(139 posts)
Thank you. :-)

Mesa AZ
Username hidden
(4 posts)
welcome to the forums. I think you've got the right idea. Go into it with no other expectation but to have fun. You'll be fine.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
Hello! We are brand new to this and are trying to figure out what to do first. We've been taking to some couples and we are planning on going to a meet and greet on Saturday. Is there something else we are missing that we should try?

Thanks in advance! K&J

Mesa AZ
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 9 of 9 
TOPIC: What to do first