Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Getting Started What kind of friends are on your Friends List
TOPIC: What kind of friends are on your Friends List
Created by: twonluv69
Original Starting post for this thread:
Maybe there is a way to do this and we just don't know how, but since there isn't a way to list a profile as a "favorite" as opposed to a friend, we've ended up with some profiles on our friends list that we'd love to interact with but either they (1) live too far away (2) live TOO close ;-) or (3) either too Wild or too Tame. It would REALLY be nice to know who has you listed on their friends list but we'll let the admins worry about that. But basically we're just wondering what is it about a profile that earns them a spot on your friends list??

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It's not about calling them "friends". Putting someone on that list only shows you if they are online, there aren't actually any "friend" features. We just don't like to contact people unless we know we're going to have time to actually meet, so we use it to bookmark interesting people we'd like to get to know later. Ironicly, once we actually become friends with someone, we usually remove them from the list (Because at that point, as you said, we know who our friends are. :)

Kalona IA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
are=our ;)....

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17257 posts)
"are" friends? Really? heheehe.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
I don't use that feature, I know who are friends are, and we don't write to others with requests to meet.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17257 posts)
We use the friends list as a way to bookmark profiles we'd like to come back to and consider next time we have time to play.

Kalona IA
Username hidden
(134 posts)
What 20years, Rdy and SA said. I'll friend someone that I may want to come back to and email later. Again, so I don't have to look in my emails for them. Sometimes I'll friend people on the forum that I especially like, people we've met, talked to, fucked, moved away from literally but still consider friends, and so on.

Just tonight a young single male emailed and he was cute, I liked what he said in his profile, etc., so I "friended" him here so I could go back and reply later.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
What RDY said

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
Only those I have met and want to stay in contact with.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2231 posts)
People I've made a connection with either physically or via communication (chat, email, text, forum), People I find entertaining, people that look like they might be compatible or people that "catch my eye".

But that's just me.

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
Our friends list only has our friends and people that have contacted us that we are interested in meeting. We don't include anyone on our list that we have not at least communicated with. We wouldn't want people knowing if they're on our friends list any more than we would want them knowing that we viewed their profile. We are always making additions and subtractions to our list and there could be the potential for misunderstandings or hurt feelings.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: What kind of friends are on your Friends List