What is your favorite ice breaker question : Swingers Discussion 37784
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedWhat is your favorite ice breaker question
TOPIC: What is your favorite ice breaker question
Created by: 4playlovers
Original Starting post for this thread:
Some people are very up front when they are ready to play with another and some are a little laid back. When you meet a couple for the first time what do you say to break the ice or connect with them to show your interest?

PS. Dark closet encounters don't count! LOL

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 43   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Carrie,

Guessing when a woman is in the mood is not as bad as having a wife who was NEVER in the mood.

I changed wives and now I have to tell Wife 2.0 "not tonight, Honey, I have a penisache!" LOL

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Wolf,

I am much more direct with hubby. I just tell him I want to fuck. He says that is one of the things he likes about me. He doesn't have to guess when I am in the mood. LOL

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17883 posts)
I usually just get naked. It usually doesn't take long after that for things to get going. Although, you wouldn't have known that from the club we were at last week. They acted like they didn't know what to do with it. *rolls eyes*

When we are with single guys, hubby likes to tell me to show them what is on the menu. I then spread my legs and show my pussy. It usually only takes about one second and the guy is between my legs. hehehe

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17883 posts)
That sounds much like our MO, Jawwge. Except we almost always make that first get-acquainted dinner date on a week night and a "meet you only" event. That gives everyone the chance to go home and think about it.

If it's the first time we have a couple over to our house, there is almost always an understanding that it's with the intention of playing. Still, there is often some awkwardness about "getting started" with a couple the first time, and the newer the couple the greater the awkwardness - usually.

But the "anyone want to get in the hot tub?" question works really well for those of us who have a hot tub.

We usually start with a drink (soft drink or alcoholic) and hors d'oeuvres and conversation, and after a while either ask about going to the tub or sometimes just ask "Does anyone want to get naked?" or "Does anyone want to go upstairs?"

Sometimes I think it doesn't matter much WHAT you ask, as long as it involves getting naked. Everybody knows you got together that evening for the purpose of swinging. Usually the guests are actually RELIEVED when someone breaks the ice by suggesting we all get naked one way or another. They often aren't sure when it's the appropriate time, and as guests don't want to appear to be too pushy.

So just ask SOMETHING, whether it involves hot tub, going upstairs, or just getting naked. We've NEVER seen anyone say "no" when asked. That's what they came to do.

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
We do our first meets at a local restruant/lounge. That gives an easy out if someone's not interested. If things seem to be goin well, we'll ask if they want to come to our house. Once we're there the signal question is, "Wanna go to the tub?".

Mike

Bedford PA
Username hidden
(5527 posts)
a nice pic?

South Riding VA
Username hidden
(8172 posts)
Hey Jai, I dont see when that would NEVER work!! LMAO

Who would say no to an offer like that? LOL

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
"I would really like to suck your cock" seems to work for me.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17883 posts)
what are you doing tonight?

Hopefully you!

Brownwood TX
Username hidden
(11437 posts)
Well, you can always ask:

Whats your plans for the rest of the evening and do they include me? LOL Gives them a chance to excuse themselves for another commitment or answer with a big grin!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 43   End
TOPIC: What is your favorite ice breaker question