What is up with everyone's profiles not having pics of the men : Swingers Discussion 2080831031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedWhat is up with everyone's profiles not having pics of the men
TOPIC: What is up with everyone's profiles not having pics of the men
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 34 of 34 
User Details are only visible to members.
since you asked ;) you can now see ours.

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16991 posts)
I will admit we are bad about that currently, we used to have more of him on here in public pics and more of me but we deleted all of our pics just under 2 years ago and started over. Need to fix that. But over all we use the club to meet couples. SLS to rather unsuccesfully lately to meet SM's. if we find couples off here that is nice too. If we contact anyone we open our private pics which have face and body shots of both of us.

PG

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(16991 posts)
@kieran - I know, right?!?!? If it's the woman in this LS that makes the decisions, how is she supposed to make decisions when there are no pix of the guy??

For us, we put up pix of both of us. Then people can see our pix, read our profile, judge us both and contact us if they want. Our time and their time is not wasted!

Most of the time, the guy of the couple is not bad looking! So what are couples afraid of??? I don't get it.

Lahaina HI

Username hidden
(493 posts)
I cannot tell you how many profiles I have looked at and all the photos are just of the lady. The majority of the profiles I have looked at have very sexy ladies and one blurred photo of the guy fully dressed. What is the point.

If we are all being honest then post some photos of the man first at foremost to save everyones time.

Boston MA

Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 34 of 34 
TOPIC: What is up with everyone's profiles not having pics of the men