What is up with everyone's profiles not having pics of the men : Swingers Discussion 2080831011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedWhat is up with everyone's profiles not having pics of the men
TOPIC: What is up with everyone's profiles not having pics of the men
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 34   End
User Details are only visible to members.
@bandp - Yes, women are hot. :) But as a straight couple, I MUST see pictures of the guy (and NOT just his penis, pls) before I agree to a meet.

Lahaina HI

Username hidden
(493 posts)
Unless the woman is looking exclusively for girl-girl play, of course they will want to see pictures of the guy. If all I can see is a picture of a hot babe, and the height and weight of the guy doesn't look very HWP, red flag that perhaps he doesn't look too good. And I want to be attracted to the guy I end up playing with, so of course I need to see some pics. I'd rather see lots of pictures of both, don't care about the weight (obviously, because we don't post ours...), because it really isn't going to tell me much anyway - just show me the pics!

-Mrs. L

Gibsonia PA

Username hidden
(6730 posts)
Honestly, guys just look silly, myself included. Woman are hot and that is what most couples and singles want to see.

Painesville OH

Username hidden
(147 posts)
Wifeisn2, that's something we never considered and it makes a lot of sense. Maybe the other profiles out there with no pictures of the man are only looking for G/G play as well.

Virginia Beach VA

Username hidden
(313 posts)
Depends on the interests, too.

For example, we are only interested in girl play, while the guys watch. So we don't have pics of my husband because we feel like it doesn't really matter, tbh. (even tho he is drop dead gorgeous)

Posting pics of him might give the wrong idea.

Chesterfield VA

Username hidden
(92 posts)
Actually, since the wife here is BI, we both look for the woman's pic first. Then we go to the weight/age listings, then check to see how far away they live. If we get that far, then we ask them to open the rest of their pics.

The screening process is always lengthy.

We really don't get on this site to gawk at the lead pics. But we always hope ours attracts the right kind of attention!

Poughkeepsie NY

Username hidden
(3 posts)
Welcome Yesplease! We probably have a hundred pics of Mrs amantes for every one of the Mr, lol. Many of us need to see a public pic of the guy before we'll reply to a profile. The definition of awkward is when you reply to a profile saying you're interested in meeting them, then get his picture and have to tell them you've changed your mind.

Virginia Beach VA

Username hidden
(313 posts)
Most likely the men are taking the pictures. It's hard to be on both sides of the camera lens! I've been taking pictures of my wife for years before joining SLS so most everything is from my POV. You shouldn't hesitate to ask for pictures of the man, it will force the Mrs. to take up portraiture. Although, as the Mr. I would feel very uncomfortable assuming the sexy poses that seem to come so naturally to Mrs. I would suggest being specific as to what you would like to see, i.e., face, chest, penis. Just don't' expect a "glamor shot!"

Augusta ME

Username hidden
(1 post)
JP - welcome to the fora.

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
I completely agree. When we first starting looking I asked my mine where is the pics of the men and he even asked the same question. It made me feel that it was a site for the men to pic there ladies. Well we are in the lifestyle for couples and our relationship so come on guys Buck up and share the spotlight with your beautiful ladies

Thompsonville NY

Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   11 to 20 of 34   End
TOPIC: What is up with everyone's profiles not having pics of the men