What is up with everyone's profiles not having pics of the men : Swingers Discussion 208083
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedWhat is up with everyone's profiles not having pics of the men
TOPIC: What is up with everyone's profiles not having pics of the men
Created by: KieranAlex
Original Starting post for this thread:
I cannot tell you how many profiles I have looked at and all the photos are just of the lady. The majority of the profiles I have looked at have very sexy ladies and one blurred photo of the guy fully dressed. What is the point. If we are all being honest then post some photos of the man first at foremost to save everyones time.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 34   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes we all like to look at the ladies but you do have to have some of the male half as well !

Belmont MI

Username hidden
(52 posts)
Here, here! My wife and I think the same way. If you are seeking a cpl to meet, greet and play with, then why not post pics of BOTH on the profile??

Just doesn't make much sense.

Also, why in the world would you put pics on that have extreme distortions or them? We understand about blurring, but if you can't even make out if the image is a human....well.....we're just saying

Mount Pleasant SC

Username hidden
(3 posts)
Welcome to Swinging. Where women are Hot and most men are not. We run into this situation everywhere. Not sure why more men don't take better care of their bodies?

Columbus OH

Username hidden
(7 posts)
We agree Wanna, first off, we're past the age where we give a shit, and second, if someone recognizes us here or at a party, well, what the hell were they doing there in the first place? lol. We don't post public face pics yet (coming soon, yeah!) because we still have a kid in school and well, we all know how teenage boys are... or at least we hope they are, lol. And yes, we've run into friends from the vanilla world at parties and I make it a point to say hi to them. Wife calls it being a dick, I say it's just being real.

Virginia Beach VA

Username hidden
(313 posts)
LOL! Shrek :)

For us, 6 out of the 8 pix in our public gallery are of me. But 2 are of hubby; one a full body shot and 1 full face. Yes, we live on a small island where a lot of people are really "discreet" and private (almost to the point of paranoia with some of them), but we figure...WTH. We're getting too old to care what people think of us.

And if someone sees us on SLS or some other website and has a problem with that ... well then ... that's THEIR problem.

We don't have a choice about where we meet people. There are no clubs or parties or groups or M&G's here. We don't travel much at all due to family and business obligations. So we are left with the internet to meet other LS folks. So ... in order to not waste time (ours/the other couple's) we must insist on recently taken face/body pix. Our playtime is very limited so the people we agree to meet with in person MUST be attractive to us in some way. I know it must sound awful and shallow of us, but we are doing this "hobby" for the fun and fantasy of it!

So ... if the male half doesn't have pix to share.... sorry Charlie. (And no, penis pix don't count.)

Lahaina HI

Username hidden
(493 posts)
Gotta agree with bandp here. We post photos of her without her face for two reasons: 1, we know that it's the lady that draws the attention first from couples, since it's generally the guy doing the "searching and screening" (most of the time, anyway. 2, due to discretion and privacy reasons, we don't care to post face pics publicly, but freely share them when someone contacts us. No one's trying to hide anything--and she's drop dead gorgeous, in my humble opinion (I, on the other matter, am not George Clooney, but I don't look like Shrek, either;)

We do request that we get pics of both "halves" early on, though--and if the other couple don't supply them, it's a red flag. But most of the couples we've met here share the same opinion on the "face pic" issue.

Tempe AZ

Username hidden
(149 posts)
We respect a couples choice to dangle the hot wife's pics out there for bait. However it does not change the fact that, at least in our case, the woman is making the ultimate decision and will have to eventually see the dude. Why not just cut to the chase? It doesn't matter if your wife is on the cover of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue, if wifely is not feeling it for the guy, it's not happening. Just saying. Unless, of course, it's a take one for the team kind of deal....

Virginia Beach VA

Username hidden
(313 posts)
Wanna, in our public profile we only show faceless Mrs. pictures because that is what honestly draws the interest of the couples we seek. We're not trolls or insecure but simply realistic about what we want and what works to find couples with F/F play and full swap if we all hit it off.

Do we have pictures of both of us in private, yes, and we'll share those with whom we find interesting.

Painesville OH

Username hidden
(147 posts)
From experience, when there are no pics of the guy he is in fact a troll at best, ashamed of himself at least.

Virginia Beach VA

Username hidden
(313 posts)
Right. Good luck with that.

Virginia Beach VA

Username hidden
(313 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 34   End
TOPIC: What is up with everyone's profiles not having pics of the men