What is up with everyone's profiles not having pics of the men : Swingers Discussion 2080831017
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedWhat is up with everyone's profiles not having pics of the men
TOPIC: What is up with everyone's profiles not having pics of the men
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   17 to 26 of 34   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Welcome Yesplease! We probably have a hundred pics of Mrs amantes for every one of the Mr, lol. Many of us need to see a public pic of the guy before we'll reply to a profile. The definition of awkward is when you reply to a profile saying you're interested in meeting them, then get his picture and have to tell them you've changed your mind.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
Most likely the men are taking the pictures. It's hard to be on both sides of the camera lens! I've been taking pictures of my wife for years before joining SLS so most everything is from my POV. You shouldn't hesitate to ask for pictures of the man, it will force the Mrs. to take up portraiture. Although, as the Mr. I would feel very uncomfortable assuming the sexy poses that seem to come so naturally to Mrs. I would suggest being specific as to what you would like to see, i.e., face, chest, penis. Just don't' expect a "glamor shot!"

Augusta ME
Username hidden
(1 post)
JP - welcome to the fora.

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
I completely agree. When we first starting looking I asked my mine where is the pics of the men and he even asked the same question. It made me feel that it was a site for the men to pic there ladies. Well we are in the lifestyle for couples and our relationship so come on guys Buck up and share the spotlight with your beautiful ladies

Thompsonville NY
Username hidden
(4 posts)
Kieran, You'll find that your post is a very common comment on blogs and forums. I don't think I've ever actually seen anyone who won't post the male pic give a good answer as to why. Because there is no good answer. Why is there no photo or a photo so distant or hazy that you can't know if you're even looking at a person? We understand protecting identity, so faces can be cut or take photos that have your tattoos covered. But if we don't see the male half then likely there won't even be a courtesy response, certainly no effort on our part to make a connection.

Oklahoma City OK
Username hidden
(241 posts)
i know what you mean, I received and email today saying the problem was fixed and tried to upload a profile pic but guess what???????????? No pic can be seen, and I'm getting frustrated because I'm a paid member and can't even get a darn pic posted. Makes me think about renewing my subscription in the next few months.

Macclesfield NC
Username hidden
(19 posts)
@u4sex2 - LOL! I just upload a pix last nite for our public gallery. It got approved , but doesn't show up. I just get that little "broken link" icon-thingy. Argh...another round of emails with Tech Support....

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(634 posts)
It a tech thing, I have tried several pics and they don't show up. All I get is a blank page. I've contacted tech support and waiting to hear from them. This is the only site I've had a problem with loading a pic. So hopefully they will have an answer for me soon.

Macclesfield NC
Username hidden
(19 posts)
@uforsex - Your picture won't load??? You mean it technically will not upload your picture? Or the pic is not approved? If it's not approved, use another pic. If its a tech issue, email Cust Serv. They helped us when we had photo issues.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(634 posts)
The problem I have is that I can't get my pic to load to the site, there for leaves me out in the cold without the chance to meet anyone and become friends. Truly a disappointment.

Macclesfield NC
Username hidden
(19 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   17 to 26 of 34   End
TOPIC: What is up with everyone's profiles not having pics of the men