What if we know you or the other way around : Swingers Discussion 202629
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedWhat if we know you or the other way around
TOPIC: What if we know you or the other way around
Created by: Jgatz
Original Starting post for this thread:
As I am sure many people on this site have professions that would frown on this. OMG there are boobies shown and they might be yours, fired. More an issue for Daisy (boobs aside), her job has a morality clause attached to it. So we have been sure to hide identity and make sure no tats can be seen, sure hope headless Daisy gives plausible deniability. Has any one been recognized by a free member just snooping around trying for a cheap thrill? We don't trust teanagers and there the little boogers of most concern. Crafty little twits.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
There is a couple that I recognize from their pics that I see at the grocery store from time to time. So any of you vannilla waffers getting a sneak peak * looking from the outside in* take note. paid membership works best because you can block free looky lou's from seeing whom you are.

Not having any play interest with them I haven't said anything to them. The way I see it we both are paid members and why would I want to maybe upset their comfort zone of posting face pics. That's not my place to do for all I know they block free members same as we do.

Buford GA
Username hidden
(3885 posts)
Some of us travel to Austin in occasion Some of us like redheads

And while we're not "HARDCORE EXTREME FULL SWAP!!" we do prefer to know its an option....but we can always hope.

Enjoy the heat Tex,

J & K

Roswell GA
Username hidden
(105 posts)
one couple we met on here.. was someone i went to high school with...that was weird..but our area is so small here, that its hard not to run into people that play. but when that happens, it just gets played off kinda easy. have had people send picks asking if we know them..with my business i meet lots of people..some of them have become playmates... ok ... im ramblin..bye..lol

West Fargo ND
Username hidden
(56 posts)
Good to remember, so it is code, innuendo , and double entondre all the way. The risk of getting caught is fun also. One day we would like to claim we know many of you

Harker Heights TX
Username hidden
(59 posts)
Welcome to the forums!

And while we can't testify to your situation - we can point out that the forums are publicly readable. You can view profiles or anything, but your text is in the clear. Searchable. Everything.

Just an FYI.

Roswell GA
Username hidden
(105 posts)
As I am sure many people on this site have professions that would frown on this. OMG there are boobies shown and they might be yours, fired. More an issue for Daisy (boobs aside), her job has a morality clause attached to it. So we have been sure to hide identity and make sure no tats can be seen, sure hope headless Daisy gives plausible deniability. Has any one been recognized by a free member just snooping around trying for a cheap thrill? We don't trust teanagers and there the little boogers of most concern. Crafty little twits.

Harker Heights TX
Username hidden
(59 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: What if we know you or the other way around