What do you think is the problem : Swingers Discussion 2092571021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedWhat do you think is the problem
TOPIC: What do you think is the problem
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 26 of 26 
User Details are only visible to members.
Well, I figure why be negative? People already get enough rejection and negative feedback here on SLS. (We sure do.) Sometimes reading a positive comment can make one's day.

Kick_Ass - I think you are like most men and don't take good pictures normally. Not everyone has Channing Tatum or Taylor Lautner's photogenic qualities, bone structure....or their abs! LOL But that's ok! Just keep taking pictures and picking the ones where you look the best. You may have to take 100 pix to get a handful that'll work.

Don't stress too much. Just keep trying different things and eventually something will click. Lemme know when you take a round of pix. I'd love to see them!

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(502 posts)
@kickass - I peeked at your profile. Your written profile is just fine. The Mrs' pix are great! Yours are just ok. It's not *you*, you're a cutie. :) But your pix are not as flattering as they could be. (Sorry...just being honest, but trying to be helpful.)

My suggestion is for you guys to take some better, sexier pix of you. I know you got some *swag* in there! Show it off! And not only c*ck-shots!!! Good grief...I hate profiles where the only pix of the Mr is of his c*ck. Pls, I know what a penis looks like. LOL

Best of luck to you guys!

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(502 posts)
Kick_Ass... A SM perspective....Since I can't see your profile and photos, I have no reason to doubt what my Northern and Midwestern friends have stated. I can only add that you really have no idea what's going on in someone's life. Commitments with the ex, kids, grad school, work, sports, etc., do get in the way and as much as I want to believe that every person who emails me is hanging by their SLS mailbox, waiting with bated breath for my response, I know they're not.

I will also say that I'm normally not the initiator of emails. So, I understand the potential frustration. I have had similar inquiries. I've responded just as you have...and nothing. Weeks later though, more than a few of the nothings have become something. I remember one having to do with a new job, and another, the passing of a parent or grandparent. Life happens. Be patient. Again, my 2 cents...

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7660 posts)
Kickass, Out of curiosity I perved your pics. No problem there. If you were our age we'd be happy to check you out. You can certainly assure the Mrs. that her pics are more than pleasant. Probably something somebody said or just one of those things that remain unexplained for all time. Stay interested and interesting and you will find friends on the site.

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
I notice you are very new to SLS. You need to be patient and learn as you go. We were members for over a year before we closed the deal. We came close a few times but it did'nt materialize. You might try a threesome to break in and get experience and take it in stages. Getting four people to click is a little trickier but will come. We seen your pics and you appear to be an average looking couple. Hang in there.

Coeur D Alene ID
Username hidden
(100 posts)
Hi everyone! I (the male half) have been lurking and reading here for the last couple of months...I have learned a lot and appreciate everyone's candor and honesty.

Here is the problem: Since joining SLS we have received lots of emails and we always answer every message, whether be to express our own interest in the couple or non-interest. The problem lies in the fact that after we are approached and the couple has expressed interest. For example, we will reply to a message that says they like our profile and are interested...then, nothing. Along with the reply we also open our private photos, so that they can see the both of us. I'm afraid that maybe I might be the problem...lol. At first we only included mostly pictures of the wife and maybe a couples photos with us both. My pics were mostly in the private and personal galleries, so the other couple would get to see me when we opened the galleries to them. I must be a hell of a lot uglier than I imagined because they only stop contacting us after they have seen me. I have pretty thick skin...I also know that it is hard to get 4 people to click at they same time, so I don't let it bother me too much. I have since began to include more pics of me in the default gallery as to help weed out couples before they contact us (actually we have had no responses since I began this practice). It's just getting a bit frustrating because the wife is convinced that it's her looks that are driving folks away and I really don't think that is the case. We are new to the LS and we haven't played with anyone yet, so maybe that works against us. We are just new to all this and I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this before? Does anyone have any advice that might help? Thanks to everyone in advance!

Patterson CA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 26 of 26 
TOPIC: What do you think is the problem