What do you think is the problem : Swingers Discussion 2092571011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedWhat do you think is the problem
TOPIC: What do you think is the problem
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 26   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"My point is, KickAss, you can not know why, and I suggest that you should not care why they disappear if they do. " ------------------------ That's the single male motto! Learn it, live it, love it! LOL

Good luck!

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
For many of us, we have been years, even decades since we were part of the dating scene, replete with its many rejections, real and imagined. We sometimes roll our eyes at how Junior High School it all seems. We have been known to reject couples because we felt they were TOO sexy, lol. Actually, more like that they seem to be running on a higher octane fuel and we just don't feel like we are a good match for us old hippies. My point is, KickAss, you can not know why, and I suggest that you should not care why they disappear if they do. Good luck

Danville VT
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
It's all good Sweettart... This is a frustrating endeavor at times, but we still have had a lot of fun thinking about . Anyways, thanks to everyone for your comments!

Patterson CA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
I say just be yourself. There is nothing wrong with that.

New Braunfels TX
Username hidden
(78 posts)
holy shit you people spend way too much time thinking about this. Wow. Fuck, who knows what the answer is. In the end you have each other. If others do not find you attractive or funny or interesting or whatever...fuck em...go home and have fun anyways. When you depend on another person, a stranger like most swingers who have no idea what the fuck they want to begin with....for your fun...you are going to be miserable. We go to a vanilla bar every fri. and sat night with vanilla friends. And we have a blast every time we go. Why? Because we enjoy each other and go to have fun.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Kick_Ass,

-Have to agree with KD... I thought you were seeking advice and the only truly negative comment came from someone who can't, or chooses not to spell correctly.

If this were easy, we'd all be too busy and too tired to read and respond to requests for help. LOL!

Have fun,

BT

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(7679 posts)
Kick_Ass, welcome to the forums.

I can't see your profile and therefore can't comment on that. But I didn't read the responses here as saying anything more than that you should take some more pics; a couple of the responses sounded quite complimentary. Also, someone mentioned that you haven't been on SLS very long, so be patient.

I hide my fugly face pics in a private gallery, so as not to run peeps off from the outset. :) good luck and I hope things pick up.

p.s., Mrs. KickAss is cute as a button. I can safely say that if you brought her on a vacation to NOLA, neither BridgeTender nor I would turn down a meeting, regardless of what you look like. :-)

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
K-A-C, Your profile and pics are fine. Because you're so new you're probably getting a lot of mail from pervs and singles posing as couples that just want to see your private pics, then disappear. Try blocking free members and don't open pics for anybody without certs - at least until you fine tune your BS detector. A great way to get started is to attend a local party or M&G. You will meet some real people and it will be a big confidence builder because most of the dudes will be uglier than you are, LOL.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
"Now we can't find a date to save our lives."

No wonder you'r so grumpy lately sweetart!

lol

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
Wow! :o I believe my post stated the obvious and certainly didn't need to be re-hashed...talking about trying to rub salt in a wound. To clarify, I was not asking the forum if was I ugly, in fact my post more than implied that I knew I was the problem. The question to the forum through my post was meant to be a request to both critique our profile and to ask for any advice some more veteran members could offer to ensure better and / or more consistent responses. Perhaps I should have tried to be more clear. Regardless, I used to not have a problem being uglier than the wife, but now, I'm not so sure. ;) No, that is BS, I would always want to be the more unattractive one if you know what I mean. But, Gawddamn.

@ Kinddraggon...yeah I removed the pic after I received a PM stating that it was so awful that it needed to be removed immediately. I wasn't a big fan of that pic...my wife was, but anyways, if it was THAT bad (I do respect honesty). Also, I don't really think the height difference is a huge deal...our sizes both for height and weight are accurate and most people have responded well for the fact that I'm 6 ft and my wife is so tiny. I suppose she's considered a spinner being so small, definitely not a bad thing in my book...but different strokes for different folks. Can't do anything about any height issue...lol.

Anyways, thanks to those who offered real advice...

However, I now know why there are so many deleted topics around here. My self-confidence is now brimming to overflowing.

Patterson CA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 26   End
TOPIC: What do you think is the problem