What do you think is the problem : Swingers Discussion 209257101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedWhat do you think is the problem
TOPIC: What do you think is the problem
Created by: kick_ass_couple
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Just took a look at your profile and there's Nothing wrong or off-putting that I could find, including the pic's. You're a very cute couple and the profile is fine. It's honest and up front about who you are and what you want. The pics are tasteful. If you were closer and we were within your stated age ranges, we'd be more than willing to meet with you both. (Feel free to tell her that I think she's HOT! (LOL)).

Have you taken steps to hook up with any groups in your area? Attended any Meet & Greet's? Visited any club events? I would suggest that you do so. Even if you don't find another couple that you 'click' with, you'll both have gotten out of the house and had a pleasant evening together. That's never a bad thing. Right?

Have you considered any other lifestyle websites? We know of many very nice couples who are members of other sites, but not of SLS.

Have patience, be open to possibilities, and things will happen. Have Fun!

Fairview Heights IL

Username hidden
(778 posts)
KickAssCouple,

You two are fine, and I personally think that you're not bad looking at all, why on earth would you allow someone else to make you feel so down about yourself.

Chin up, you are a great looking couple, we'd love to meet you.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16497 posts)
Welcome to the forums neighbor :)

Louisville KY

Username hidden
(17096 posts)
Lot of great responses here....getting goods pics and patience...as hot as you two are you'll find a rather long line up of friends before you know it. Another thing that you'll find besides an over abundance of BS fakes....it's feast or famine on here...enjoy the rush when it cums!

La Grange KY

Username hidden
(2 posts)
I never had to work with them (thank Zod)...Getting together for birthdays, holidays, or whatever else they could come up with was enough...I cringe every time I hear someone is getting married or having a kid or whatever other life altering event forces me to make an appearance down to that part of FL...

Long Beach CA

Username hidden
(1755 posts)
"We just might be pal" ------------------------- Not likely, although I don't conspire with the overall family unit (the one I was birthed into) I don't think we have any kin in the Canton Area.

LOL - Actually I worked with my immediate family for many years. Not a big fan of family gatherings anymore because of it!

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
"Bayou - are we related? Bwah ha ha ha "

Funnily enough my family is originally from somewhere near the northern side of Canton, Ohio (3 generations back, I couldn't tell you exactly where)... We just might be pal.

Long Beach CA

Username hidden
(1755 posts)
Awkward meetups with shallow people we have nothing to talk about and nothing at all in common with. If I really wanted that experience, I'd go over to my family's house for dinner. ------------------------- Bayou - are we related? Bwah ha ha ha

Jacksonville FL

Username hidden
(2271 posts)
To the OP...If you're not getting a lot of responses to your profile, take that as a good thing. You've probably eliminated 90% of the bullshit you have to wade through to find the genuine couples or singles who really want to enjoy themselves and your company, not put notches on a bed-post or steal your pictures for fap-reference later. We have hundreds of hits on our profile but just a select few have contacted us. And those that have are genuinely interested in meeting the two of us, not just her.

To be 100% truthful, I (the male half) have always felt the way I look hinders our "level" of play partners and the people we encounter through online ventures. We just don't get the traffic we would if I eliminated myself from the free previews. I know, I've done it. But in all honesty, where would that get us? Awkward meetups with shallow people we have nothing to talk about and nothing at all in common with. If I really wanted that experience, I'd go over to my family's house for dinner.

Keep your head high man. Things will happen when you least expect it.

Long Beach CA

Username hidden
(1755 posts)
KA, most of the time you get people that look at your profile that are looky loos. Don't let it bother you. From what I saw you two are very attractive and if you were closer to us we would try to set up a date. We fond that going to parties were the best way to meet others.

San Bernardino CA

Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 26   End
TOPIC: What do you think is the problem