What are your rules for playing with others : Swingers Discussion 48139
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedWhat are your rules for playing with others
TOPIC: What are your rules for playing with others
Created by: hope2doyou The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We play same room for the same reasons as Satyrical, and we do both think it's hotter to be able to watch each other having fun with hot people! Mandy, if you two are having trouble deciding on same/ separate room, here's something else to consider: safety. When meeting perfect strangers from a website, I wouldn't necessarily trust another man to be alone with me right away. After knowing each other a while, we may not mind mixing it up occasionally, but still prefer same room most of the time because it holds so many more options for fun. Maybe building up to separate room will keep things exciting for you! Good luck! -MJ

Boulder City NV
Username hidden
(1842 posts)
1) condoms 2) same room and together 3) respect other couples rules

that's it... the like and want has to be there before we get to the rules 8-)

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Playflpair - We never play in separate rooms because we are exhibitionist at heart. One on one means no one is watching you. So, we always play in a group room with many other people. What some people call "distractions" is our "stimulus". The more going on in a room and the more moans and groans and visual candy the hotter we get in playing. For us the one on one is too conventional and tends to be boring to us so we always stick to a group room where at any minute another hand might ask to join in the play.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
It's true. My contract with hubby is. Play safe. Have fun. Come home.

Those other rules are my translation of play safe.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Condoms a must No anal (except for hubby..lol) No high school make-out kissy face sessions....yuuuuucckk! No separate play No cuming in my mouth or on my face

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
The reverse. smiles

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Condoms No bi guys no swallowing/coming in my mouth. No fluid transfer between partners. (hands, faces, condoms, etc)

The rest is negotiable. Yes, THAT nasty stuff. LOL

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
We live by a double standard. With couples, just about anything is good. We're not into kink, so obviously the pain, scat,kiddie stuff is out of consideration... But the beauty of a site like this is...you can write a LONG profile about what you like and don't like, yes? Bi play will go on...OCCASIONALLY, not often. Just when the whim hits me...so I let them know, if it's what they are looking for... they should probably look elsewhere. Ok...now I have a long list of rules/requirements for single men. Mainly because theres soo many out there, I dont have time, funds or patience for finding out what's acceptable prior and during meeting. This is where the double standard comes in. Men HAVE to provide a pic , while couples don't. But our rules also let ALL men know they HAVE to wear condoms...married or single.

Simonton TX
Username hidden
(82 posts)
i think i can handle the shaving lol

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5624 posts)
Sammy, so is that a yes?

Clarksville TN
Username hidden
(48 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 20   End
TOPIC: What are your rules for playing with others