What are you actually looking for : Swingers Discussion 191921
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedWhat are you actually looking for
TOPIC: What are you actually looking for
Created by: daynjay
Original Starting post for this thread:
People look at your profile and read what you wrote as to what you are and what you are looking for and they feel they fit the descriptions you wrote. then they write you and you reply back you are not what we are looking for. for one that could be the polite way of saying you are not physically attractive enough fo us, which is fine, or it could be distance, race, or whatever.

but the question is when you put down what you are looking for is that truly what you are looking?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
User Details are only visible to members.
like many profiles we all say we're looking for drama free experiences but somehow drama always comes up either people someone is trying to spend too much time with their mate or someone is "cock" or "pussy" blocking them from another to who knows why....we understand that if you're at party and you have only played with a few people you may intend to stick close to those you already vs new ones or might know that one person can do you a lot better than the other one in the party....if people take the time to discuss these matters hopefully it'll stop some of the drama....jealousy is a hard one to stop personally we love watching each other pleasing and being pleased by other and then going home to finish each other off

Lawton OK

Username hidden
(29 posts)
our profile is like war and peace LOL. what are we looking for. this has evolved over the years. initially....recreational sex with others. that, however, caused me frustration because i am goal oriented and had issues with that area. we pulled back and then started enjoying the friendship side of it vs. the sexual side. That was wonderful. We have met and know some beautiful, wonderful folks. Now...I really do not know. We still have many friends in the lifestyle, but have not seen them in some time. we went to our friend's bday party this last summer and same shit, different day....2 couples bickering and fighting, jealous ass wives, calling each other names.....jay and i got to sit back and chuckle. I dunno, right now im loving our vanilla friends so much...we will re-enter the ls at some point im sure, because the people are wonderful...but prob never sexually in the capacity of a traditional swinger.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Yeah to make a simple profile a profile has to list exactly what you want, who you are, what your rules and everything which means to be simple have to be complex but its all for nothing when they will only look at the pictures and not read what is written

Lawton OK

Username hidden
(29 posts)
Sav, no offense taken and good point. I will change that to be more direct.

It's funny cause we started with a super simple profile and now it's like a book just to get everything across.

Grand Blanc MI

Username hidden
(146 posts)
Flirt, I'm not sure if it will help much but if your adamant about separate rooms I'd state that clearly. You profiles uses the word "prefer" which some will interpret to mean either is possible.

no offense intended at all :)

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5236 posts)
Flirt,

Don't feel bad we get a lot of email from separate rooms couples and we're strictly same room......agreed most don't take the time to read the profile or think "they" are worthy of us making an exception lol. Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5236 posts)
I tried to be very descriptive with ours, but even though it says SEPERATE ROOM, I get email after email from couples who are strictly same room. I agree with the poster that said most don't even read the profile.

Grand Blanc MI

Username hidden
(146 posts)
Yeah I think you hit the nail on the head that HWP is very subject to one's one point of view.

Lawton OK

Username hidden
(29 posts)
well it was more a general question but yes it does happen to us and it came up with another Ls friend of ours who asked me about it because she went to a party and meet this couple who online said they were looking for and she seemed to be a good (according to her) and when they meet up she said she wasn't what they were looking for (and this after chatting for a bit and exchanging up to date pics)...when it happens to us I just laugh and say the same thing you said maybe they haven't updated their profiles in awhile, I try to keep ours updated at least twice a year to include pics (even though we don't take a lot as of late)....but thanks for replies..

Lawton is a cool scene but most of people here try to party with out of towners due to small community and all but we have no problem with that.

Lawton OK

Username hidden
(29 posts)
I find most dont read profiles.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2158 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 13   End
TOPIC: What are you actually looking for