What are we doing wrong : Swingers Discussion 215856101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedWhat are we doing wrong
TOPIC: What are we doing wrong
Created by: TlcSbc The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
In eight years of swinging we have sent msgs to lots of single gals, and only three answered. Meetings we set up with those few gals fell through. On the other hand, we get almost 100% response from single guys and 80% from couples.

Please understand, single gals are taking a big risk meeting alone with someone, even a couple. Many guys on the swing sites pose as couples but the female half never seems to be available when it is time to meet. Suggest you try to meet the single gals at parties or swing clubs, even propose in your intro message that you meet at a club. That takes the risk out if for the single female.

Bowie MD
Username hidden
(59 posts)
I just checked out your profile and if I were you I wouldn't change a thing! You guys look like a lot of fun. Maybe consider a couple to soft swap with. Might be easier to find. Now I am wishing you lived closer to us. ;) Good Luck!

Norman OK
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I (mr) think it's a great one- you are smiling in your pics, your profile is very upbeat, describes the two of you very well, and indicates what you are seeking. I wouldn't change a thing-

Wishing you good luck.. :)

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1160 posts)
If you emailed 15 different single ladies your odds are probably in this area. 10 out of 15 (2/3) are probably fake profiles (ones with zero certs are big red flags) 2 out of last 5 probably are not into smoking and the last three who knows ? Would agree with the recommendation earlier that a real soft play couple may work out better for you. There really are real unicorns out there, just takes a while to find them :)

Grand Rapids MI
Username hidden
(61 posts)
too bad you are not in fl ;)

Plant City FL
Username hidden
(17 posts)
Not that you two would be into an older couple.....however, two things right off the top that would stop us: "420" friendly and you both are smokers. We are not into any illegal drugs. We have career positions to think of and can't even chance "second hand buzz" or being caught in a situation. Also, we don't like the taste of kissing someone who smokes. It would do you both good, health wise to quit. I'm very bisexual, and finding "real" bisexual women in the LS is very difficult! There are a lot of women out there that fake it to please their men. Good luck!

Cocoa FL
Username hidden
(218 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: What are we doing wrong