Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Getting Started What IS Swinging
TOPIC: What IS Swinging
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   5 to 14 of 17   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Regionally speaking, almost every single-female advertising in our area is moderately to seriously overweight.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I am going to guess this is one of those things that's probably regional.

Does it really matter in regards to the term, through? I still find in appropriate.. The ultimate fantasy, that which you desire to find, seeking the rarity and not often if ever finding it.

That is what many couples seem to be doing. For some the unicorn is not the single woman but something else that would fulfill fantasies.

Denham Springs LA
Username hidden
(64 posts)
Sheer numbers? There probably are more SMs than SFs in the lifestyle.

But SFs are hardly rare. I've met wayyyyyyyyy too many of them to be considered rare. Maybe they seem that way if someone lives in an area where there are fewer of them, but I travel so the pool is much wider.

But they're not rare enough to refer to them as unicorns. That term describes a mythical creature. Refering to SFs as unicorns elevates them to a unrealistic status. They're people.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Aren't single females, ones who are real women and really meeting people, much fewer in number than couples and single men?

It seems they are hard to hook up with too.

The term unicorn might apply.

Denham Springs LA
Username hidden
(64 posts)
Looking forward to watching this movie. Thanks for the recommendation. ;-)

Chesterfield VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
Unicorn is a ridiculous term. There are plenty of SFs who swing and/or are in the lifestyle.

Swinging used to be just couples swapping partners with other couples. Now, swinging includes SFs and SMs for one-on-one, 3somes, 4somes, and moresomes.

Consensual, non-monogamous sex. That's all it is.

And it's a lot of fun.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
I'd like to hear more about your 'Room in Rome' specialties. :-)

-w

Chesterfield VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
unicorn is actually the term we would use for you. :-D

Chesterfield VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
I agree with JackDarlene's definition. My wife and I are probably one of the 'tamest' couples here in regards to what we are interested in (not full swap, f/f play only) , and yet, we still consider ourselves to be swingers. We appreciate open mindedness of the swinger mentality.

To us, it just means that we're not bound by the traditional rules of a monogamous relationships.

Chesterfield VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
Swinging; sexual activity with someone other than the spouse or significant other, with the full knowledge and consent of the spouse or SO. It says nothing about what type of sexual activity, the sex of your partner, how many partners one has, or whether intercourse does or does not happen. Swinging differs from cheating in that it is with the full knowledge and uncoerced consent of the partner or SO. That's been our working definition for years and it has survived the test of time.

Username hidden
(781 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   5 to 14 of 17   End
TOPIC: What IS Swinging