What IS Swinging : Swingers Discussion 2165981011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedWhat IS Swinging
TOPIC: What IS Swinging
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
User Details are only visible to members.
I'd like to hear more about your 'Room in Rome' specialties. :-)

-w

Chesterfield VA

Username hidden
(92 posts)
unicorn is actually the term we would use for you. :-D

Chesterfield VA

Username hidden
(92 posts)
I agree with JackDarlene's definition. My wife and I are probably one of the 'tamest' couples here in regards to what we are interested in (not full swap, f/f play only) , and yet, we still consider ourselves to be swingers. We appreciate open mindedness of the swinger mentality.

To us, it just means that we're not bound by the traditional rules of a monogamous relationships.

Chesterfield VA

Username hidden
(92 posts)
Swinging; sexual activity with someone other than the spouse or significant other, with the full knowledge and consent of the spouse or SO. It says nothing about what type of sexual activity, the sex of your partner, how many partners one has, or whether intercourse does or does not happen. Swinging differs from cheating in that it is with the full knowledge and uncoerced consent of the partner or SO. That's been our working definition for years and it has survived the test of time.

Fairview Heights IL

Username hidden
(775 posts)
Playing with a friend is just a 3-some. When you expect to do it again, it's swinging.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Swinging is a lot of things to a lot of people.

I consider it NSA non-monogamous sex. It can be with single females, single males, couples, or groups.

Syracuse NY

Username hidden
(3625 posts)
I know what the word is defined as in the dictionary and the most popular use for it in the lifestyle but...

My husband and I considered ourselves to be newcomers to the practice of swinging. In a recent discussion I shared some of the experiences we have had that led us to this exploration. The question was raised, why didn't we consider some playing we did with a female friend to be swinging.

We just never did consider it that. Until I came here recently, I did not even realise that swinging could be just three people. I have always thought of it as couples playing with each other.

So what do you think of swinging as? Have you really swung before you were in the lifestyle?

Denham Springs LA

Username hidden
(64 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
TOPIC: What IS Swinging