What IS Swinging : Swingers Discussion 216598
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedWhat IS Swinging
TOPIC: What IS Swinging
Created by: newtothescene131
Original Starting post for this thread:
I know what the word is defined as in the dictionary and the most popular use for it in the lifestyle but...

My husband and I considered ourselves to be newcomers to the practice of swinging. In a recent discussion I shared some of the experiences we have had that led us to this exploration. The question was raised, why didn't we consider some playing we did with a female friend to be swinging.

We just never did consider it that. Until I came here recently, I did not even realise that swinging could be just three people. I have always thought of it as couples playing with each other.

So what do you think of swinging as? Have you really swung before you were in the lifestyle?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Regionally speaking, almost every single-female advertising in our area is moderately to seriously overweight."

Kwitchyerbitchin. Just be glad they have a cup for spittin' their tobaccy juice into.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
GBBlondie, I cannot say I have ever felt "threatened" in any scenario but I have felt "uncomfortable" a few times. And several of those times, it was with a couple. I haven't met many like that, but I've met a few where one or both were just strange.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
I wouldn't consider meeting a SF "my ultimate fantasy" because I've already done that many, many times. I've even been with more than one female at a time, but that was at a hotel party. Now, if P!nk were the SF, THAT would be the ultimate fantasy!

I think that if a couple lives in an area with a low number of swingers and they're looking for a bi or bi curious SF who is drop dead gorgeous, friendly, and low maintenance to fall in their laps, then they may seem rare.

But I'm growing tired of hearing the term.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
I (male half) find these ardent quests for the elusive single female kind of funny. I realize that one of the ultimate male fantasies is girl/girl action, and threesomes, whether with an extra guy or woman involved, are really hot. But just as erotic, in my book, are couples playing with the girls having some side fun on their own. Women are far less inhibited when it comes to opening up to a little "bi-curiosity", and when everyone is clicking, it's fantastic. No knock on single women, but I met several as a single guy here, and too many of them I wouldn't date even in the vanilla sense. I also think that most SFs seem to enjoy and are more comfortable with a nice, secure couple. We're starting to meet a few as a couple, and have been largely quite impressed. Just my experience.

Tempe AZ
Username hidden
(178 posts)
Regionally speaking, almost every single-female advertising in our area is moderately to seriously overweight.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I am going to guess this is one of those things that's probably regional.

Does it really matter in regards to the term, through? I still find in appropriate.. The ultimate fantasy, that which you desire to find, seeking the rarity and not often if ever finding it.

That is what many couples seem to be doing. For some the unicorn is not the single woman but something else that would fulfill fantasies.

Denham Springs LA
Username hidden
(64 posts)
Sheer numbers? There probably are more SMs than SFs in the lifestyle.

But SFs are hardly rare. I've met wayyyyyyyyy too many of them to be considered rare. Maybe they seem that way if someone lives in an area where there are fewer of them, but I travel so the pool is much wider.

But they're not rare enough to refer to them as unicorns. That term describes a mythical creature. Refering to SFs as unicorns elevates them to a unrealistic status. They're people.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
Aren't single females, ones who are real women and really meeting people, much fewer in number than couples and single men?

It seems they are hard to hook up with too.

The term unicorn might apply.

Denham Springs LA
Username hidden
(64 posts)
Looking forward to watching this movie. Thanks for the recommendation. ;-)

Chesterfield VA
Username hidden
(92 posts)
Unicorn is a ridiculous term. There are plenty of SFs who swing and/or are in the lifestyle.

Swinging used to be just couples swapping partners with other couples. Now, swinging includes SFs and SMs for one-on-one, 3somes, 4somes, and moresomes.

Consensual, non-monogamous sex. That's all it is.

And it's a lot of fun.

North Syracuse NY
Username hidden
(3625 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
TOPIC: What IS Swinging