What's your estimate on percentage of real people here : Swingers Discussion 2006951031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsGetting StartedWhat's your estimate on percentage of real people here
TOPIC: What's your estimate on percentage of real people here
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 33 of 33 
User Details are only visible to members.
I would guess the percentage might vary depending on location.

We have a very unique situation which is stated on our profile, and I also explain it to those that contact us. We have had a few couples contact us, and they are made fully aware of our situation, and they still seem all interested for a meeting. When the time comes that we can meet, it's like they fall off the face of the earth.

I think there is a larger percentage than anyone want to admit of people on here just into the "online" aspect of this.

~N

Daphne AL
Username hidden
(33 posts)
Well, who really knows? As a single guy I get a lot of people blowing me off and my guess, is that many of those "couples" are single males just keeping up their cover. Others of those may be just overly-cautious as I am. And, a large number of the remainder do not see me as the perfect match they are looking for.

I turn down people who I just get odd feelings about (bad vibes?), who come across as arrogant and offensive, or whose expectations differ too much from mine.

So, once again, who is to say what the percentage of SLS members are legiitimate people on their own quest for erotic encounters?

If I have to give a somewhat educated guess of a percentage, I say 75% of the members are legitimate.

San Luis Obispo CA
Username hidden
(1209 posts)
We keep running into people that just waste time. It is so incredibly frustrating. People will string communication out over weeks, even months, always professing they want to meet with you and they never follow through. In our estimation, we have to weed through 20 or so contacts before we find someone that is real and genuine, and out of those, less than 10 percent ever make anything happen.

What's your guess on percentage of real people (or people that are serious about meeting)?

Bartlett TN
Username hidden
(66 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   31 to 33 of 33 
TOPIC: What's your estimate on percentage of real people here