Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Getting Started What's your estimate on percentage of real people here
TOPIC: What's your estimate on percentage of real people here
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 33   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Akron, nope she went from an almost 32A to a 32DD a few years back and has loved every moment since.

Harker Heights TX
Username hidden
(70 posts)
Real as in "naturally occuring". Of course they're real.

Whew....thought my dear friend might come kick my ass for that one.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Are your wife's lovely breast real?

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I (James) try to be respectful of all the "real" folks and not waist their time. Daisy and I just a couple of months ago started talking about MMF so I ran out read and set up our profile. We sit naked together on the bed and reply to all emails and have not contacted anyone as we are not ready to take the plunge. We are upfront about it and folks seem to be genuinely friendly. I'm not sure what side of real that puts us on but I would think there are many like us. You do not add this lifestyle to a happy (every day) 22 year marriage lightly. All that said folks like us think we are real so I'm hoping that bumps up the real percentage.

Harker Heights TX
Username hidden
(70 posts)
We learned about husbands trying to speak for their wives early on in our experience. The first time it happened we made sure to get proof both people were on the same page. We don't agree to a meeting until everyone has spoken on the telephone to everyone else. Initial communication that peters out swiftly is chalked up to this rule, as most people show interest but immediately fade out when they realize we have to speak to the lady in the couple.

In the original post, I wasn't really talking about people who are just fakers to begin with, I was asking more about people who were serious about meeting after they've had solid, reliable communication with you, who never really end up acting on their interest in you.

We can be guilty ourselves of taking a while to make a date because we have jobs, family and social lives that keep us busy and don't allow for much play time, but when we have some time for fun, we do our best to make a date. It seems like other people in the same boat just never actually make the date...

Bartlett TN
Username hidden
(66 posts)
We have had that with a few.. just flaked out, think its cold feet. But last Sat. we had to do it, our sitter bailed at last minute..felt really bad.. text them and they were cool about it..so we made better plans and got a reserve sitter for next time. But i think about 75% are real.. just scared..they want to play.. but have been taught that we(swingers), are kinda the evil ones and just trying to break up a marriage. That was one reason we got from a couple on here why they never showed up..

West Fargo ND
Username hidden
(56 posts)
It seems there are a lot more people who are into the idea of swinging but not actually doing it and as mentioned, a lot of guys communicating on behalf of the wife and when the time comes to actually meet, she has to be convinced. One sure way to improve the screening process is to make sure you talk to both parts of the couple early on in the conversation, by phone or cam.

I think most are real on here, 75% sounds right. Just because they don't meet YOU doesn't make them fake.

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12140 posts)
We have run into a few people like that. I think some enjoy the chatting and flirting but get scared when they have to finalize a meet. Then it becomes real and they disappear. Some people have a hard time of getting out for dates for various reasons ( kids , health , jobs). There are many who just do not get the" we have kids at home and they come first" deal. Not everyone can pop out to meet at a moments notice. We always tell people up front what our issues are when meeting. Not doing so is rude and not fair to the other couple/person.

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
maybe, just maybe, they arent really interested in you but dont want to say so.....?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2120 posts)
DnJ, We were soft swap for our first year in the LS and had problems similar to yours. I suspect that part of it was poor screening on our part, but it also seemed that not being full swap attracted a lot of tire kickers. I guess people that have no intention of swinging, or just want to chat, feel "safer" contacting couples that aren't full swap. We had much better luck that first year playing with the full swap couples that would tolerate us, than we had with other soft swap couples. As far as the percentage of real swingers here, I'm sure there are a fair number of wannabes and husbands playing online without the wife knowing, but they're pretty easy to recognize.

Virginia Beach VA
Username hidden
(313 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
Start   21 to 30 of 33   End
TOPIC: What's your estimate on percentage of real people here